Invoice to Cash Lead - Riyadh - #16782
Johnson & Johnson
Invoice to Cash Lead – Riyadh – Saudi Arabia
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.” There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs
Invoice to Cash Lead will be responsible for all aspects of the cash management function, including the development and management of systems for the effective certification and collection of revenues and payment of obligations. Responsible for providing leadership and direction to ensure designated cash processing, reconciliation and reporting functions are completed in a timely manner while in compliance with policy and regulations.
Directs cash management operations to include daily cash administration, management of current accounts.
- Lead the cash team daily activities, schedules, and priorities to insure maximum field collection effectiveness.
- Proactively manage assigned accounts through the order to cash cycle to include collections, credit line administration and billing dispute identification and resolution.
- Reviews and drives improvements in cash management, ensuring financial obligations are met in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Set-up all cash management documentation processes.
- Timely reconciliation, certification, cash application and disbursements.
- Monitors invoices quality and drive cash disputes with all relevant stakeholders.
- Forecasts, monitors, and tracks cash collection (weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.).
- Prepares weekly cash dashboard and identifies and evaluates variances.
- Works proactively with commercial operations and Supply chain to accurately forecast timing and amount of future cash certification, collection and BDR over the next years.
- Drive account receivable past dues below the yearly set targets.
- Identify and report credit risks & opportunities to high management.
- Setting up the credit limits for the customers and approving the credit / collections plans and Perform customer reviews to ensure that accounts remain within the assigned credit limits as well as assess and mitigates financial risk and escalate to relevant stakeholder
- Owns the customers escalation process and business hold decisions.
- Motivate desired customer payment behavior through timely and insightful contact with customers. Employ collection technique and negotiation to improve cash flow and build a favorable financial relationship and customer experience.
- Collaborate internally with Sales, Supply Chain, etc. to respond to customer related inquiries. Participate in negotiations and contribute to cross-functional, end-to-end solutions to improve cashflow and the customer experience.
- Applying Debts Securitization
- Produce routine reports and make summaries for local & regional Management.
- Meet dashboard metrics related to Cash Collection
- Perform all Invoice to Cash J&J procedures as required, in a timely manner.
- Develop and monitor KPIs (key performance indicators for the cash processes and the field team.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, MBA Preferred
Experience and Skills:
- Requires 5-8 years’ experience in multinational companies in Finance or Accounting, with a strong background in Treasury, credit management, Middle East/GCC region
- Experience managing a staff.
- Strong Command and experience in commercial, sales, logistics operations.
- Experience dealing with Govt. sectors and Health care providers, pharmacies as a must.
- In-depth knowledge of financial statements and financial statement analysis, including an ability to analyze cash flow and the impact on the financial statements.
- Familiarity with bank cash management & Letter of credit systems.
- Excellent English & Arabic oral and written communication skills, strategic agility, process engineering people management, along with the ability to communicate and negotiate with a variety of internal and external constituencies.
- Demonstrated ability in Strategic Agility, Problem Solving, Priority Setting, and Planning, and Delegation
- Strong managerial, planning, organizational, decision-making, interpersonal, analytical, and lateral thinking skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- SAP and JDE 8.12 AR experience is strongly preferred.
- Car and Valid KSA driving Licenses.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo. We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences. That is why we in EMEA region are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!