Interior Designer - 3D Visualizer (Saudi National) - #16442
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Interior Designer / 3D Visualizer to join our team! In this role you will get to Insert one sentence summary of key job role .
What You'll Be Doing:
- Collaborate with project teams to develop interior design concepts and presentations
Produce detailed drawings , specifications and 3D renderings
Produce HQ renderings using 2D and 3D modeling, texture, mapping, and other techniques to create graphics, visual effects, and animations.
Understanding the project requirements and conceptualizing creative ideas.
Creating storyboards to visualize scenes and create a realistic environment for architecture and planning projects.
Select and specify all interior finishes, materials and furnishings
Stay up-to-date with industry standards, trends and best practices
Meeting with clients, Designers, and Directors to discuss and review projects and deadlines.
What Required Skills You'll Bring:
- Professional degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- 5+ years of post-graduate experience as an Interior Designer or Architect with a special focus on Interiors and experience in 3D Modelling and environment creation.
- Commercial and residential project experience required
- Excellent skills in creating props, architecture, surfaces, 3d models, textures, materials, camera animation and lighting.
- Strong sense of composition and color, and skilled in creating mood and atmosphere.
- Knowledgeable in materials, millwork design, furniture, and FF&E specifications
- Strong AutoCAD, V-Ray, Rhino, Adobe Suite skills and Revit, Grasshopper is a plus.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to meet deadlines and self-manage time
- Experience with built and published projects
- Knowledge of industry practices, local codes, and construction details
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Rigging, scripting, and motion capture is a plus in Maya or other software.
- Self-motivated with a positive can-do attitude.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Arabic is a plus.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/None Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran