Inside Channel Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - #16674
Inside Channel Account Manager
Location - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Fortinet secures the largest enterprises, service providers and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network - today and into the future. Only the Fortinet Security Fabric architecture can deliver security without compromise to address the most critical security challenges, whether in networked, application, cloud or mobile environments.
We are seeking upbeat, focused and well-organized individuals, to expand our successful Inside Channel Sales Team. Achieving our future goals and remaining a leader in our field, requires exceptional individuals who can share and understand our passion for success.
By working with a team of External Account Managers, on either a defined Territory or a defined channel account list, you will work as part of the “Channel Account team” to effectively engage the market to increase revenues and margin within your region/accounts. This will be achieved by identifying incremental revenues within new customer opportunities, maintaining and increasing revenues within existing accounts and renewals.
The role of the Inside Channel Account Manager 100% office based.
In return the right candidates will benefit from an exceptional sales package and fantastic career progression within Fortinet.
- Develop channel partner relationship in order to drive the renewals process within assigned accounts.
- Develop and qualify new lead opportunities to drive increased revenue opportunity in specific target vertical markets
- Generating prospective customers through “warm and cold calling” and lead qualification from marketing leads, telemarketing services, and web
- Build relationships with specific channel partners who are relevant to your accounts and opportunities.
- Accurate management of all leads, opportunities and associated data via the CRM tool – Salesforce.com (SFDC), and update all activity within SFDC.
- Develop, learn and communicate specific sales propositions to end user customers.
- Attainment of all set targets and achievement of KPI’s.
- Keeps up-to-date knowledge of the industry, as well as the competitive posture of the company
- Joint strategic and tactical planning with your Account Manager.
- Provide all other tasks associated with account management – arrangement of evaluations, licenses, renewals and quotations to name a few.
- Provide accurate forecasting along with your Channel Manager, and be able to provide a forecast of your business while your Channel Manager is absent
- Manage the end to end sales cycle on all smaller opportunities, including the management of “renewals”.
- Take ownership of specific marketing campaigns which are being run for your region/accounts, utilizing the Telemarketing Team for initial calling. Be able to feedback the success to the broader sales and marketing team. “Stand-in” cover for when your account manager is out of the business. This will include, but not limited to forecast reviews, QBR’s and being available as the first point of contact for your accounts and channel partners.
Required Skills and Experience
- A proven sales track record within an inside sales role ideally within the IT Industry – security, networking or hardware
- SFDC/Salesforce.com knowledge advantageous
- Experience in B2B sales
- Must be motivated, a self-starter, and be able to deal with ambiguity.
- Hunter type mentality
- Excellent communications capabilities
- Goal orientated with the ability to exceed targets and KPI’s
- Self-confident with the ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team