INFORMATION SECURITY ANALYST - #24956
King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre
Responsible for executing and maintaining the operational components of the Organization security strategy that create a secure efficient and effective technology environment. This will ensure a secure information environment that protects all Organization data.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
1. Assist in implementing Cyber security methodologies, procedures and tools of Information Security Management Division.
2. Assist in drafting of information security policies across Organization’s in accordance with the set laws and regulations of the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
3. Assist in Build and maintain a catalog of available security services aligned with security policy and in compliance with industry standards such as ISO 27001.
4. Supports periodic assessment to determine how well security services are aligned with and meet business objectives whether some services should be decommissioned or new services added.
5. Issue NCA and CVE bulletins to stakeholders and provide advice and guidance to the remediation team.
6. Conducts regularly scheduled reviews of security services quality.
7. Participate in the planning, execution and reporting of security audits and network vulnerability assessments with minimal supervision.
Master’s, or Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related discipline is required.
One (1) year of related experience with Master’s, or three (3) years with Bachelor’s Degree is required.
Saudi National Only.
CISSP or CISM Certifications preferred