HR Specialist - #17043
Job Req Number: 74240
Time Type: Full Time
This role calls for an enthusiastic people person with a genuine interest in discovering talent, the Recruitment Specialist will be instrumental in supporting the hiring requirements across DSV's business groups by understanding the business objectives and thereby finding the right talent for each manpower requirement.
Recruitment – Attracting, Sourcing, and Screening
- Establish recruiting requirements by learning the job description, understanding department objectives; meet with hiring managers for a job assignment brief and propose a sourcing plan
- Build talent pools by researching and contacting universities/colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media and internet sites
- Attract applicants by advertising job openings as per DSV guidelines and recruitment policies
- Determine applicant suitability by conducting interviews and assessments, and evaluating qualifications and experience against the job assignment brief and job description
- Coordinate interview arrangements for the hiring department: arrange applicant’s travel and accommodation, schedule and escort applicant to interviews, arrange local look and see tours
- Coordinate work visa application
- Provide candidates with an overview of the pre-boarding and onboarding processes
- Coordinate with the department on the hiring progress and arrangement of employee asset requirements through to employee orientation
Data Management and Administration
- Ensure all recruitment trackers/dashboards/reports are updated
- Ensure offer letters and employment contracts are processed for all new joiners and submitted to payroll within specified timelines, along with all other documents and forms related to recruitment and pre-boarding to be included in the employee file
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- HR certification or higher studies an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of experience with recruitment/onboarding
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.
Visit dsv.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.