HR Business Partner - #16389
Requisition ID 46513
Position Type FT Fixed Term
Career Function Human Resources
Division Kerry Taste & Nutrition
Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
About the role
The HRBP for Saudi Arabia will partner with the factory and functional teams in the effectiveness and deliverables of our operation, through the embedding of best in class HR practices and creating an environment where our employees can be themselves and shine. This role will play a key part in Kerry’s continued growth in a market where we are flourishing, and the Jeddah operations is at the heart of our growth plans.
- You will be a credible, approachable and high energy HR Leader, partnering with the Factory Manager to engage, challenge, coach and develop our people toward high performance.
- Your role will be to define the strategy and roadmap for how we achieve our business goals. This means using best practice across the HR spectrum, but in particular Talent Management and development, raising the game in terms of people processes and bringing through a unique Kerry Jeddah culture which supports our future growth
- You will have a deep understanding of the opportunities for Saudization and how to establish the right programs to ensure compliance and develop our Talent pipeline.
- Connect with local HR forums, business groups and government institutions to ensure we are leveraging available supports and using best practice approaches.
- Be a trusted partner with functional leaders, providing coaching and support to enhance personal leadership style, people management capabilities and change management skills/planning.
- You will be close to our business and our people to provide oversight and anticipation of employee relations issues; supporting head of departments and local teams to drive strategies to be proactive/ahead of ER issues.
- You will collaborate across the business with People leaders, Regional and local HR, People Services, the Centre of Excellence and Business Services teams to deliver people activities.
- Where needed you will be able to articulate the business case for organisational change then pro-actively drive and deliver business change.
- You will seize opportunities for increasing employee engagement and partner with Factory Manager on employee engagement strategy for Jeddah and its execution.
- Functional and leadership capability
- Organisational Design and effectiveness
- Leadership Coaching & team building across all the functions in Jeddah
- Organisational effectiveness and efficiency (simplify and de-complex)
- Employee end-to-end lifecycle management
- Talent Acquisition support, Development & Management
- Saudisation strategy and implementation
- Driving a high-performance culture Engagement and Cultural Compliance/ Alignment
Key Measurements of Success:
- Top quartile Employee Engagement survey results
- People processes meeting Kerry Global standards – Per 1KerryPlantSystem playbooks
- Saudisation quota at appropriate level with activities to sustain and grow.
- Attrition managed and at appropriate levels
- Goals for performance and development set at employee level
Qualifications and skills
- Degree educated in relevant subject - HR, Business, Psychology
- Relevant HR qualification/accreditation, with track record of HR Excellence
- Sound generalist HR experience with ability to translate talent and performance strategy into executable HR initiatives that drive a high-performance culture
- Is a credible HR leader, has a reputation for delivering excellence in HR
- Strong project management skills
- Experience of designing and implementing capability development programs, linked to succession/workforce planning
- Proven global and matrix management experience – FMCG industry ideal
- Must demonstrate experience in Manufacturing or Operations environments
- 5+ years experience, with deep contextual understanding of operating in Saudi Arabia
- High Competence in Arabic and English language, written and spoken
Take a look at what’s going on at Kerry Foods on our LinkedIn page or follow us on Instagram and Facebook @kerryfoodsofficial
Beware of scams online or from individuals claiming to represent us. A Kerry employee will not solicit candidates through a non-Kerry email address or phone number. In addition, Kerry does not currently utilise video chat rooms (e.g., Google Hangouts) to conduct interviews. Refuse any request that asks you to provide payment to participate in the hiring process (e.g., purchasing a “starter kit,” investing in training, or something similar). Kerry will not ask you to pay any money at any point in the hiring process with the exception of reimbursable travel expenses. In addition, any payments made by Kerry will be from official firm accounts bearing the Kerry name.