HR Advisor - #16730
Posted Date: Nov 14 2023
To provide high quality, comprehensive HR guidance across all GSK businesses in a cluster/country, by providing/ enhancing HR operational efficiency and continuous improvement to improve HR employee experience.
- Provide excellent support on all HR processes/ policies across all business units within the country/cluster on queries and provision of advice/ guidance on policies.
- Be the first point of contact to resolve HR queries from employees and managers via HR systems for employee lifecycle. Ensure service levels agreements and customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Support the smooth running of global and/or local processes by providing clarity on the process or re-directing queries to the appropriate level.
- Use data and metrics to ensure the high performance of Self service and HR processes and propose improvements to enhance the employee experience.
- Maintain high data quality/ accuracy of our HR systems, payroll and ensure appropriate follow-up with employees / line managers to secure this.
- Manage the onboarding of a new joiner and exit formalities for leavers including employee filing and record maintenance.
- Manage the processing of monthly payroll including administration of all benefits/ allowances for country/cluster ensuring high data accuracy and completion within a timely manner.
- Participate/ manage transactional HR in key HR projects e.g. restructure, transformations etc.
- Liaise and manage external HR suppliers to deliver excellent HR operational services.
- Identify and anticipate continuous improvement HR activities to further simplify and standardise HR processes.
- Provide HR guidance and preparation of all HR documents subject to all legal requirements.
- Support Line Managers and employees with complex transactional HR matters, providing operational HR guidance with a focus on Workday navigation, HR advisory on policies & process’.
- Ensuring all relevant Self-service Articles are fit for purpose and governed according to accepted global & local standards.
- Support the employee interface, ensuring understanding, compliance and satisfaction with HR Policies and processes mitigating risk of employee dissatisfaction.
- Handling of all data in a confidential manner, while maintaining appropriate privacy standards, compliance and risk management guidelines
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or business-related field
- Experience of 3+ years in a similar or related HR role
- Fluent Arabic and English language skills
- Experience with Workday, Service Now any other/similar related HR Systems
- Experience in a multinational/ international & matrix environment
- Ability to exercise good judgement and initiative in finding solutions.
- Must have High attention to detail.
- Ability to take initiative, manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical/ problem solving skills: Ability to identify needs, diagnose challenges and suggest improvements to provide excellent HR services to the business.
- Knowledge of GCC/ Saudi labor law is a requirement.
- Strong knowledge and practice in using MS Office applications.
- Proven organizational skills. Project management skills is a plus
Closing Date: 22/11/2023
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organization where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to positively impact the health of 2.5 billion people by the end of 2030.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a workplace where everyone can feel a sense of belonging and thrive as set out in our Equal and Inclusive Treatment of Employees policy. We’re committed to being more proactive at all levels so that our workforce reflects the communities we work and hire in, and our GSK leadership reflects our GSK workforce.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.