HQSE Coordinator - #16536
Nestle Operational Services Worldwide SA
We are the Nestlé Nespresso SA Company and are proud to be one of the fastest growing operating unit of Nestlé. Our passionate, entrepreneurial-minded team has transformed Nespresso into the reference in portioned coffee and one of the world’s most trusted brands. Our growth comes from our commitment to research and development in order to pioneer and be the reference in the portioned coffee sector to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savored at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses. We guarantee quality by taking a careful, thoughtful approach in how we source our ingredients, produce and market our premium coffee products. With corporate headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso is present in over 60 countries and counts over 12,000 employees worldwide. To learn more visit www.nespresso.com.
You’re energized by challenges, creative brand-building… and great coffee?
The Nespresso story began with a simple but revolutionary idea: enable anyone to create the perfect cup of coffee – just like a skilled barista. From this beginning more than 30 years ago, the Nespresso brand concept, the Nespresso Trilogy: exceptional coffees, smart and stylish coffee machines and personalized, exclusive services, has revolutionized the way people enjoy their coffee and has evolved from pioneer to being the reference in portioned premium coffee.
Nespresso worldwide since its launch has enjoyed growth year on year. Our ambitions for coming years are sky high. Currently we are looking for HQSE Coordinator with the mission to:
Provides professional quality assurance support in a specific area within Food Safety and Product Quality, also responsible for the registration and homologation of machines and accessories to achieve the import, always to comply with the standards/resolution for the Market.
To ensure a high satisfaction level of our customers by ensuring a high quality service.
To train newcomers and ensure a continuous technical training for all actual Club employees.
To be the technical correspondent between the Nespresso local Market and the technical Office of Nespresso HQ.
To perform all the audit of ASC . Boutiques and Warehouses according to HQ guidelines
A Day in the Life of a HQSE Coordinator:
- Manage at a local level periodic Technical Assessment for the After Sales Center, Boutiques, Boutique-Bar, Boutiques in Shop, Warehouses, co-packer, suppliers of food in line with HQ guidelines.
- Ensure compliance on Food Safety, Technical Safety, Workplace Safety (including zero – accidents/incidents).
- Audit suppliers and new food suppliers to improve food safety.
- Liaise with all SHE and Quality issues including conducting audits
- Responsible to manage the Quality Management System (update & follow up), to train all the internal auditors and to manage the internal audits
- Responsible to lead and coordinate the CARE, NQMS and OHSAS 18001 audits
- Manage and coordinate all homologation for all 2019 as also responsible for develop the action plan in case of issues related to Homologation of our products and accessories.
- Responsible to register all new varieties of Coffee (Permanents, LE and Variations). Update and follow up the Free Gluten Certificate for all varieties of coffee, also and homologation new models of machines and accessories. Update and follow up machines certificates.
- Ensure that all security installations (monitoring and alarms system in boutiques) comply with the GI about security
- Responsible to coordinate the installation of Security equipment in the opening of new boutiques
What will make you successful:
- Prior experience in Quality and SHE (Safety, Health, and Environment)
- Knowledge and application of Quality Systems: Food Safety, Quality and Safety controls, HACCP, Hygiene, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering, or quality management.
- Fluency in English
- Experience in audits improvements
- Reporting and documentation