House Manager - #16401
Eden Private Staff
Our clients have recently completed the build on their new property located one of the most prestigious areas of Riyadh. They are now looking for an experienced and proactive House Manager to assist with setting up the staff and have the home running like a boutique hotel. The formal section on the home as 5 bedrooms and there is also a spa and clubhouse onsite, there will be approximately 20 staff members under your supervision.
The principals travel regularly and like to relax when they are at home, they do not entertain that often, and have 4 grown up children.
- Ensure the home is running smoothly and all departments are working in harmony
- Set up household procedures and manuals
- Recruit and manage staff members
- Organise staff rotas and schedules
- Manage household inventories
- Manage the household schedule, booking in contractors when needed and planning deep cleans and maintenance work in the principals’ absence
- Ensure the home is ready for the arrival of the principals and their guests
- Oversee the household budgets and expenditure
- Organise household records
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in similar roles and be confident in setting up and leading a new team
- You will be the main liaison between the principals and the staff, and therefore you need to have excellent communication skills and be confident conversing with people on all levels
- You will work to a high standard and encourage your team to do the same
- You need to be well presented, polite, and courteous as you will be representing the family at all times
- You need to be well organised, enjoy taking on a varied role, and be able to cope with changing priorities throughout the day
DBS check required at offer stage
You will be provided with your own suite of rooms within the main house or a separate quarter within the property consisting of a bedroom, bathroom, and sitting room.
- You will be provided with 2 return flights home per year
- You will have access to a car to use on your day off should you drive
- The client will facilitate the application for a working visa
How to apply:
Applying for this position: Please email your interest in this position to [email protected]. Please ensure you include the reference number for the position you are applying for (found at the top of the advert). For candidates who are not currently registered with Eden Private Staff, please include an up-to-date CV when applying. Applicants for this position should have excellent checkable references and a valid DBS. Please note we only register candidates with a minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.