Growth Director - KSA - #17097
Jellyfish is your digital partner. We support and drive digital transformation by providing the right technology, strategy and training.
With offices across the globe, we are focused on increasing our network, client base and digital services to the biggest brands on the planet.
We are ‘One Jellyfish’, we know how important it is not just to have the best people in the world working with us, but to also recognize and reward this talent. What’s stopping you from joining our award-winning team?
1 of 3 Google Enterprise Level partners in MENA, and the only certified Google Cloud Trainer setting up centre's of excellence in KSA and Qatar.
Jellyfish is looking for a Growth Director to manage all new client relationships from inbound lead, to the proposal, all the way through to close. The successful candidate will also demonstrate excellent stakeholder management capabilities in leading our senior stakeholders and day-to-day relationships with our key strategic partner in KSA, Google. Along with building relationships with other media platforms and partners
We look for motivated individuals who are team players - hungry, nimble and intelligent - with the ability and willingness to close a mix of complex enterprises and more transactional deals. The team player component is critical as you’ll be expected to work cross-functionally with a number of internal stakeholders to get deals spun up and across the finish line.
Additionally, we are looking for an experienced person to own high-level relationships at Google as part of this role and our growing partnership with Google. This person should be able to lead by example and have a history of closing $1.5+ in sales annually in a prior role centred around selling technology, and digital capabilities. This addition to our team will be key as we continue our global expansion, and increase our already stronghold. Part of this role is prospecting with potential clients and building a solid pipeline of Jellyfish products and services. This is a consultative sales role.
The individual should be comfortable and experienced in understanding widespread digital services. Google cloud, data science experience is a plus.
- Confidently present Jellyfish to potential clients through face-to-face meetings, phone calls, and emails
- Manage the sale process from lead generation through to hand-off via SalesForce instances, clearly logging and monitoring activity with inbound leads provided by Google, and others.
- Leverage existing network of brand and agency contacts to help grow outbound business outside of the inbound lead system provided by partners.
- Build relationships within Google to increase the Jellyfish presence, and ensure familiarity across LCS Sellers, Account Managers, Market Directors, GMP Sellers, Heads of Industry, etc.
- Be comfortable presenting to C-level executives for businesses who spend in excess of $3-10MM annually in Display and Video across the Google Marketing Platform (DV360, Campaign Manager, Search Ads360, Analytics 360)
- Accurately log all communication, actions & sales process milestones within relevant systems and tools
- Demonstrate Measurable success through achievable KPI’s
- Create and take full accountability for all proposals and agreements
- Establish client’s business & commercial objectives & present appropriate campaign solutions
- Nurture positive and collaborative working relationships with clients through proficient business practices and exemplary standards
- Identify commercial opportunities and implement innovations
- Manage a healthy book of business with autonomy and against a defined P&L
- Take initial conversations with customers, create and understand problem statement, develop a plan of action, architect solution, and present articulately via verbal and visual aides
- Contract Management
- Drafting and delivery of all contracts related to GMP sales
- Ensure correct fees, costs, and terms are presented within all agreements
- Lead conversations regarding contract changes/re-scopes
- Work with relevant Department Heads to ensure contracts are always up to date
- Strategic Outbound Requirements
- Build and maintain a list of contacts in Salesforce
- Attend relevant technology events
- Be able to speak at relevant technology events
- Build strong relationships with key team members within technology partners such as Google, META, etc.
- Stay abreast of industry tech developments and trends
What you’ll need
- KSA experience of 4 years+ in a similar role. Arabic speaking.
- Have in-depth working knowledge of digital marketing technologies.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of Tech platforms including Google & Amazon.
- Google Analytics: Standard and 360 Suite Products, and related services CRO and UX.
- Understand the DSP Landscape
- Email Marketing
- Ability to deliver a top-level product overview/demonstration of Google Marketing Platform
- Strong interpersonal skills, particularly influencing and listening skills
- Articulate and confident presenter
- Ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritize tasks
- Past history and proven record of closing business
- Ability to lead by example by demonstrating daily tasks of calls/emails/meetings/etc. that lead to more closed business
- Excellent business writing and communication skills
- Analytically minded
- Self-motivated with lots of energy
- Outgoing, positive thinker
- Flexible, versatile and proactive
- Open, honest and direct, is comfortable giving and receiving constructive feedback
- A valued team member, who upholds Jellyfish’s values and professional integrity at all times
- Proven record of success within the Ad Tech industry
- Familiarity with Google products is a massive plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Jellyfish is committed to making adjustments in our recruitment process to enable you to demonstrate your full potential. Should you require reasonable accommodation, please fill out the form here.
- Flexible working
- Annual Bonus
- Training and Development
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme - Counseling