Group IT Audit Managers - #17002
Aroma City Group
Date: 2 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
Group IT Audit Manager:
- Role Description This is a full-time on-site role located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, for a Senior Information Technology Auditor. The Senior Information Technology Auditor will be responsible for performing IT audits, assessing IT controls, analyzing data, and evaluating information technology and information security concerns. In addition to the above, he will be acting as an administrator for all IA and Risk department software including analytics and AWP
- 5-10 Experience in IT Audit and IT Controls
- 5-10 Experience in Teammate Plus.
- 5-10 Experience in Oracle ITGC.
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of Information Technology and Information Security
- Ability to evaluate risks and identify potential weaknesses in IT systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with auditing frameworks such as COBIT or ISO 27001 is preferred.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in information technology, Computer Science, or related field
- CISA, CIA, or other relevant certificate.