Graduate School Officer - #24864
OverviewDepartmentGraduate School DivisionGraduate School Job FamilyAdministrative Support Reports toDirector of Graduate School LocationAlfaisal University - Riyadh
The position provides support for end-to-end graduate student management processes, from initial enquiry through to graduation. This includes responding to enquiries and applications from potential candidates, coordination of milestone activities and providing accurate and tailored advice on graduate research policy, rules, and requirements. Graduate School Officer provides a range of professional and high-quality administrative services to support the effective management of Alfaisal’s graduate research activities.
- Coordinators and educates students about graduate programs, policies, and procedures. Arranges for campus tours and interviews. Gather information on graduate inquiries and maintains databases for mailings and communications.
- Maintains the admissions process for all graduate programs in the University as well as the thesis evaluation by external reviewers.
- Implements and delivers a range of effective administrative tasks including managing processes, providing services, responding to queries, supporting committees, project administration and producing reports in accordance with agreed standards and timeframes.
- Guides prospective students through the admissions process, maintains application files, contacts students for additional information, and communicates the status of a students’ applications.
- Undertakes the input and analysis of data, including ensuring effective security, storage and distribution of data, records, and reports, in accordance with Alfaisal University policy.
- Determines the admission process for all graduate studies programs in coordination with Colleges & Student Affairs.
- Contributes to the development of the graduate studies operational plan, policies and procedures, and courses catalogue.
- Works with coordinators and program’s directors to control the current graduate programs and provide guidance when needed.
- Coordinators regularly prepare graduate programs reports that include data about the number of applicants and number of admitted students.
- Develops and designs the electronic systems for graduate studies programs, students, and Research.
- Follows up admission obstacles and system problems for graduate students with the help of IT.
- Assists in updating graduate studies websites and brochures.
- Ensures all thesis requirements are met and processes payments of external evaluators.
- Performs all duties in a professional, effective, and confidential manner.
- Performs all other related duties as required or assigned by manager.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Management or equivalent from an accredited institute.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience working in Education or related fields.