Global Corporate Bank - Vice President - #25056
JPMorgan Chase & Co
Saudi Nationals Only
We are recruiting a Multinationals Corporate Banker (Vice President Level) to cover the Saudi Arabian subsidiaries of corporate clients headquartered outside of Saudi Arabia.
The role will be located in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) which is a strategic hub for our MNC coverage business.
As a Multinationals Corporate (MNC) Banker, you will work closely with bankers covering parent company relationships at their Global Headquarters across all regions and product partners particularly in Payments/Transaction Services, Trade and Markets.
- New business origination, development and relationship management coverage of subsidiary business teams and Regional Treasury Centers in Saudi Arabia.
- Conduct comprehensive client analysis to identify business needs that can be met with JPMorgan's broad array of products across Payments/treasury services, trade/loan products, markets, risk management etc.
- Ability to convert client analysis into concrete solutions leveraging JP Morgan’s suite of financial products and services
- Identify opportunities to provide state of the art Payments/Treasury Services solutions to top tier clients in the region (e.g., physical and notional pooling, Payments on Behalf of (POBO)/ Receivables on Behalf of (ROBO), Virtual Account Management, etc.)
- Work closely with Payments Sales partners and Product Specialists (Core Cash Management, Liquidity, FX, Trade & Escrow), implementation and customer service teams to ensure the highest level of understanding of clients’ requirements and ongoing satisfaction
- Collaborate with and support Headquartered bankers in coverage and the client account planning process and be accountable for local results
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills:
- Client Relationship Manager with proven ability to build and develop client relationships, win new business, close transactions and develop networks, both internally and externally
- Proven track record of managing complex (multi-product & multi-country) client relationships at regional level ideally
- Knowledge of Investment Banking and Payments products including treasury services, derivatives, bonds, loans and trade finance
- Solid credit and analytical skill set. Excellent working knowledge of credit, markets and asset management products
- Excellent commercial judgement
- Proven influencing and partnership skills and proven track record of managing cross cultural environments
- Full command of English language
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel regularly domestically, regionally and internationally
This role is open to Saudi Nationals only.ABOUT US
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world
Investment banking is about more than offering industry-leading advice and financial expertise. Teams serve clients by building long-term, trusted partnerships that put their needs first. The world’s largest corporations, institutions and governments rely on the in-depth industry knowledge and market insights provided, knowing their goals are our top priority.