Global Corporate Bank – MNC Analyst – Riyadh - #17048
JPMorgan Chase & Co
The Global Corporate Bank manages J.P. Morgan's relationships with large corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations globally to solve problems for clients and help them to grow. We help our clients meet their objectives and challenges in financing, risk management, working capital, cash management and investments. Clients benefit from dedicated coverage provided by experienced corporate bankers, who deliver the firm's extensive product platform and presence in more than 60 countries worldwide. We leverage the capital strength of JPMorgan Chase and extend credit to help clients grow their business.
The Multinational subsidiary coverage (MNC) team manages J.P. Morgan’s relationships with EMEA based subsidiaries of large global corporations headquartered in North America, APAC and Latin America, coordinating to understand both their local and global requirements and align solutions to meet their objectives.
We are currently looking to recruit an Analyst who will work with Managing Directors, Executive Directors and Vice Presidents of the EMEA MNC team, assisting them with the development and maintenance of client relationships (business intelligence, marketing and execution). The Associate will also assume full responsibility for a certain number of internal processes (obtaining approvals in the context of deal executions, highlighting and tracking Corporate Banking opportunities across the client list and keeping an accurate reporting). The associate is responsible for coordinating with internal partners and stakeholders to ensure that our client’s needs are met.
This role is based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, and the main responsibility will be to support the Middle East based MNC senior bankers.
- Assisting Corporate Bankers in managing internal aspects of client relationships
- Preparing internal memos , committee memoranda, relationship reviews, account plans, client portfolios, pipeline reporting
- Conducting industry and company research and helping with credit analysis, and support credit approval and documentation process
- Maintain internal reports including deal tracking, pipeline reports, and balance sheet memos
- Assist in the preparation of pitch books and other marketing materials to help generate new revenue
- Support Corporate Bankers with answering RFPs and play an (pro-)active role in client relationships
- Coordinate onboarding and implementation of new business when mandated
- Develop strong global partnerships across lines of business
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Relevant experience with some combination of; Corporate Banking, Credit, Risk Management or Treasury Services
- Proficient computer skills including PowerPoint "PitchPRO" and Excel based modelling
- Commercial mind-set and ability to work under pressure
- Proven quantitative, analytical and writing skills
- High level of motivation, dependability, intelligence & a team player
- Excellent communication skills
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills
- One additional language speaker will be a plus
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.