GIS Technical Advisor - #16671
You as a GIS Technical Advisor will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. You will be responsible for installation of high voltage systems worldwide for PGHV. Representing Hitachi Energy in general through his presence and technical knowledge and PGHV specifically in dealings with the client at the installation site. Issuing deadlines for each project are adhered to, whereby the cost-performance ratio must always be borne in mind in this respect.
- Being responsible for the installation work entrusted to him being carried out in perfect technical order. Carrying out installation and maintenance work independently.
- Ensuring compliance with the installation requirements and instructions and ensures that the necessary accident prevention measures are observed.
- Being responsible to red-mark drawings or documents with any changes or modification that became necessary during the installation.
- Advising the sub-suppliers installation superintendent in planning and coordination of the work force necessary to comply with the schedule.
- Cooperating with HE Project Manager on establishing status of completed and non-completed work.
- Arriving material for completeness and possible damage and coordination of material handling in cooperation with sub-supplier material control within sub-supplier procedures.
- Issuing of non-conformance reports for damage or missing equipment within Hitachi Energy scope of supply in cooperation with Hitachi Energy Project Manager.
- Supervising final installation tests and Hitachi Energy installation completion documentation.
- Supervising and coordinating the loop check activities and participating at site meetings as requested by the Hitachi Energy-CH Project Manager.
- Responsible for the competence execution of his tasks. Carrying out any tasks that are assigned by management necessary to fulfil the job requirements.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor's degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or high diploma.
- Minimum 8+ Years of working experience with GIS preferred.
- Experience with SF6 GAS-Handling.
- Knowledge of Hitachi Energy-CH GIS product.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
Location Dammam, Eastern Region, Saudi Arabia
Job type Full time
Job function Engineering & Science
Publication date 2023-11-15
Reference number R0033283
Share this job