GIS I&C Supervisor - #24737
You as a GIS Installation and commissioning Supervisor will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. You will be covering all the activities or actions required to enable switching systems to be successfully installed, repaired and any faults eliminated.
Responsible in supporting installation of high voltage systems worldwide for PGHV. Representing PG in general through the presence and technical knowledge and PGHV specifically in dealings with the client at the installation site. The deadlines issued for each project are adhered to, whereby the cost-performance ratio must always be borne in mind in this respect. He/she embodies the PG QA philosophy, considering the special conditions on the construction sites.
- Supporting the installation and commissioning work entrusted to them being carried out in perfect technical order. Carrying out installation and maintenance work independently.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with the installation requirements and Instructions and ensuring that the necessary accident prevention measures are observed; specifically abiding by the guidelines for work on live system components.
- Responsible in red-marking drawings or documents with any changes or modification that became necessary during the installation.
- Advising the sub-suppliers installation superintendent in planning and coordination of the work force necessary to comply with the schedule.
- Cooperating with PG Project Manager on establishing status of completed and non-completed work.
- Inspection of arriving material for completeness and possible damage and coordination of material handling in cooperation with sub-suppliers Material Control within sub-supplier’s procedures.
- Issuing of non-conformance reports for damage or missing equipment within PG scope of supply in cooperation with PG Project Manager.
- Supervising final installation and commissioning tests and PG installation completion documentation. Supervising and coordinating the loop check activities and participating at site meetings as requested by the PG-CH Project Manager.
- Responsible for the competence execution of his tasks.
- Employee shall also carry out any tasks that are assigned by management necessary to fulfil the job requirements.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- 2 - 5 Years of experience with GIS preferred.
- Strong experience with SF6 GAS-Handling. PGHV-CH GIS Product knowledge preferred.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
Location Dammam, Eastern Region, Saudi Arabia
Job type Full time
Job function Engineering & Science
Publication date 2024-02-06
Reference number R0034184
Share this job