GENERAL MECHANIC II - #16444
King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre
Performs preventive and corrective maintenance works related to Mechanic Equipment & Systems Section as assigned. Leads lower graded personnel and assists skilled tradesmen in performing their jobs.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
1. Performs minor maintenance work on related equipment and appliances.
2. Assists skilled tradesmen in inspection, ordering spare parts, repairing equipment, carrying tools, etc.
3. Assists, guides and trains lower graded personnel in preventive maintenance, repairing and pulling out equipment to be repaired in the workshop.
4. Receives job directions from Supervisor or skilled tradesmen.
5. Ensures that proper tools, equipment and materials are available for the job.
6. Uses hand -tools in performance of duties.
7. Position may require rotation on various shifts to maintain 24 -hours coverage.
8. Follows all prescribed safety procedures.
9. Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
10. Participates in self and others education, training and development, as applicable.
Technical Diploma in related field.
High School with Vocational Training is required.
No experience is required with Technical Diploma.
Two (2) years of related experience is required with High School.
Saudi Driver's License — A driver's license from country of origin is necessary to obtain a Saudi Driver's License