General Dentist - #16372
Date: 3 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
- Masters degree or equivalent from recognozed entity.
- +2 years of experience after certification.
- Dataflow is a must
- SCFHS License is a plus.
- Evaluating and diagnosing oral health conditions: Conducting thorough examinations of patients' teeth, gums, and overall oral health to identify any existing or potential problems.
- Creating treatment plans: Developing comprehensive treatment plans tailored to each patient's needs, considering oral health conditions, patient preferences, and medical history.
- Performing dental procedures: Administering various dental treatments, such as fillings, extractions, root canals, teeth cleaning, teeth whitening, and tooth restoration.
- Providing preventive dental care: Educating patients on proper oral hygiene practices, including brushing, flossing, and diet recommendations, to prevent dental issues.
- Managing and treating oral diseases: Identifying and treating oral diseases such as gum disease (periodontitis), tooth decay (cavities), and oral infections.
- Conducting dental X-rays and diagnostic tests: Using imaging techniques to identify dental problems that may not be visible during a regular examination.
- Referring patients to specialists: Evaluating patients' dental conditions and referring them to specialized dental professionals, such as orthodontists, oral surgeons, or periodontists, for more specific treatments or surgeries.
- Monitoring patient progress: Regularly assessing patients' oral health, tracking the progress of treatments, and making necessary adjustments to treatment plans when needed.
- Maintaining dental records: Documenting all dental procedures, diagnoses, treatment plans, and patient information accurately and securely.
- Staying updated with advancements in dental techniques and technologies: Engaging in continuing education to stay informed about the latest developments in dental procedures, tools, and materials.