Future Talent - Process Engineer - #24943
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Job SummaryProvide expertise and analytical solution to machine efficiency improvements and support overall KPIs and competence in production team
What you will do
1. Be responsible for the operation of production line with standard KPIs.
2. Monitor the result of process key performance indicators (KPIs)
3. Take prompt action to solve process problems to ensure safety, product quality, machine efficiency etc.
4. Coordinate among different working processes of the whole production line
5. Include and implement WCM Activities in the process and lead continuous improvement team
We believe you have
Completed Degree in Mechanical or Industrial engineering is preferred.
0 - 2 years working experience is preferred.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires on 31st March, 2024.
If you have any questions about your application, please contact Elizabeth Ayivor.