FRA Accountant - #16704
Date: 3 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
At Alcon, we are driven by the meaningful work we do to help people see brilliantly. We innovate boldly, champion progress, and act with speed as the global leader in eye care. Here, you’ll be recognized for your commitment and contributions and see your career like never before. Together, we go above and beyond to make an impact in the lives of our patients and customers. We foster an inclusive culture and are looking for diverse, talented people to join Alcon As a FRA Accountant supporting all Finance department activities, you will be trusted to work on developing and using financial reports for Alcon Office in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia In this role, a typical day will include:
- Maintaining and improving books of accounts, financial, Lens & AFCM compliance.
- Verifies day-today financial activities, provides necessary information to KSA FRA team, HFRA, HOF, BPA, APL Switzerland, other Finance and Mgmt. teams and helps to minimize costs through the optimization of its financial processes
- Overall maintenance of Books of accounts in Dolphin/Excel environment and ensure processing of suppliers including employees and other claims in a timely manner according to defined KPIs
- Ensure the integrity and correctness of all financial documents, data records Up-keeping / filing/ data management
- Make sure that the internal financial controls are followed, ensuring appropriate Internal compliance (e.g., AFCM, SOX, Compliance) and usage.
- Working closely with KSA FRA Team, HFRA & HOF on all market related issues related to Finance and Audit
- Maintain & update all Balance Sheet items (local or APL) - Fixed Assets Register, Supplier confirmations, Bank reconciliations.
- Co-ordination of reports to support the business and finance teams (Local & APL)
- Support the development and maintenance of current reporting systems (Dolphin/Excel) integrating other requirements and the changing needs of the organization so that processes to report actuals, budgets, latest estimates, and mid-range plans are met cost effectively and responsively.
- Ensure Local Tax regulations are followed and submitted on timely basis on coordination with KSA FRA team, HRFA, HOF and respective management team members.
- Support on adhoc requirements of Distributor A/R & A/P (For North Africa Cluster)
- Take on responsibility / support / be an adhoc support over specific tasks related to FRA and support other FRA Team members in ME & NA Cluster upon delegation by HFRA (For North Africa Cluster)
- University degree in accounting (certification in Accounting/Auditing)
- Experience designing and operating financial models, significant (2-4 years) experience in auditing and/or financial process, with record of strong control and process focus in MNC
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and ability to clearly present financial data in reports
- Excellent understanding and ability with ERP systems, as well as relevant financial sub-systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, strong analytical and organizational skills, effective Team player
- A work environment with committed colleagues
- A competitive salary package
- We aspire to lead the world in innovative life-changing vision products because when people see brilliantly, they live brilliantly Alcon Careers