FP&A Intern - #16881
FP&A InternRichemont Riyadh, 01, SA Trainee/Intern
Richemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity.
FP&A - Intern
We are looking for an ambitious fresh graduate to join our local FP&A team. She/he will have an opportunity to gain hands-on business controlling experience and learn about the various aspects of the FP&A function at Richemont. Richemont Saudi Arabia internships provide entry-level professionals with real-world learning opportunities in a fast-paced but positive environment to help build their future careers.
The FP&A Intern will work directly under the supervision of the Brand FP&A and will provide outstanding service to internal clients.
- Assist in designing financial reports and other analysis
- Running and distributing daily, weekly, monthly reports for management
- Reviewing monthly results including deep dive into SAP GL system to explain costs and prepare accruals
- Validation of all data output from the department
- Preparing presentations
- Capture of budgets into system
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Business School / Engineering School;
- A first short experience is very appreciated.
Key Skills and Competencies
- High academic performer;
- Computer Literacy (Mainly Excel; Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook are a plus);
- An aptitude for in depth data analysis;
- Accuracy & attention to detail;
- Strong written and verbal Communication and presentation skills;
- Time management skills, Organizing and prioritizing;
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn;
- Fluent English & Arabic is necessary; French language is a plus;
- Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-oriented, dynamic and changing environment;
- During budget season flexible working hours may be required;
- Saudi National only
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Employment Type: Intern 6 months only (potential to extend for a further 6 months.)
CONNECT WITH US
- Our History
- Home Page