FM Project Manager - Contracts Management - #17081
Rawaj - Human Capital Management
Opportunities don't often come knocking twice. Seize this vacancy as a chance to challenge yourself and achieve greatness.
Leverage your abilities and join the dynamic team of a leading company specializing in FM Project Manager - Contracts Management in Saudi Arabia, Makkah.
Job Context: Working as a Facilities Contract Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects of facility contracts. The main goal of a facilities contract manager is to ensure that all contractors are fulfilling their obligations as outlined in the contract and that all work is completed to the highest standards.
- Contract management: Reviewing, negotiating, and managing contracts with various vendors and service providers to ensure compliance with company standards and requirements.
- Scope of work: Defining the scope of work for each contract and ensuring that vendors understand and adhere to the agreed-upon deliverables.
- Contractor selection: Coordinating with procurement teams to select and onboard contractors based on their expertise, pricing, and ability to meet contractual obligations.
- Performance monitoring: Conducting regular site visits and inspections to evaluate vendor performance and ensure that work is being completed as contracted.
- Budget management: Managing the budget allocated for facility contracts, including tracking expenses, negotiating pricing, and identifying cost-saving opportunities.
- Compliance: Ensuring that all vendors and contractors comply with company policies, safety regulations, and legal requirements.
- Relationship management: Building and maintaining strong relationships with contractors, vendors, and key stakeholders to foster effective communication and collaboration.
- Risk management: Identifying potential risks and developing strategies to mitigate them, such as implementing contingency plans and monitoring insurance coverage.
- Report generation: Generating regular reports to management, highlighting the status of contracts, performance metrics, and any issues or concerns that require attention.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline of Engineering
- A minimum of 15–20 years in facility management or maintenance
- Good knowledge of contract law, with very good knowledge of procurement processes
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal teams, contractors, and vendors
- Strong organizational and time management skills to effectively manage multiple contracts simultaneously
- Proven ability to analyze data, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions
- Proficiency in using contract management software and other relevant tools
- Knowledge of industry best practices and regulations related to facility management
- In-depth knowledge of Makkah's legal and regulatory environment as it pertains to contracts
- Professional certifications, such as Certified Facility Manager (CFM) or Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) is preferable