Fleet Management Capability Insertion Modeller (IM) - #16402
Fleet Management Capability Insertion Modeller (IM)
Location: Taif, Saudi Arabia
BAE Systems is the UK Government’s nominated Prime Contractor under the Government-to-Government arrangements that are in place to provide equipment, support and training to Saudi Arabia. We provide maintenance of Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) aircraft and train RSAF and Royal Saudi Naval Force personnel safely in a training environment in how to use their aircraft, equipment and weapons.
BAE Systems Saudi Arabia is committed to supporting the Saudi Arabian National Agenda including Saudisation and the training and development of Saudi National capability through the growth of the Saudi National Partner Companies thereby reinforcing Industrialisation and Partnerships.
The role is responsible to the Fleet Management Advisory Service (FMAS) Team Leader through the FMAS Capability Insertion Senior Coordinator for the following:
Strategic and Tactical Capability Insertion planning for the RSAF Typhoon Fleet Development of ad hoc ‘What If’ Capability Insertion scenarios in order to provide advice to the PC Logistics Inventory Optimisation Supply team, PC Stakeholders and RSAF Fleet Management on all matters regarding the Typhoon platform. Plans will be carried out and delivered in accordance with the RSAF Force priorities and integrated through the RSAF Command Structure, the Integrated Logistics Operations Centre (ILOC) and the RSAF and PC maintenance organisations
- Develop a long-range Strategic Capability Insertion plan that integrates with the strategic fleet plan incorporating; future capability, capability enhancements, performance fixes, STO’s and Waivers.
- Formulate a ‘best plan’ for Capability, Availability and Cost, ensuring that insertion plans remain cognisant of the SSS Phase (X) KPIs, reducing risk where possible.
- Plan and maintain all asset carousel upgrade plans.
- Provide proactive support and direction for on base RSAF stakeholders to ensure that all Capability Plans and programme changes as well as operational requirements are planned and accomplished effectively.
- Provide fleet direction to the other on base Salam stakeholders with regards to Capability Insertion planning.
- Provide inputs for any formal reports as required by key stakeholders from RSAF,BAESSA or BAES
- Enhance and augment the Capability of the current Fleet Management Organisation by developing and deploying fleet management policy underpinned by repeatable processes and procedures, developing and deploying modelling capability using the Witness Toolset and developing and deploying strategic and tactical planning capability using the Mxi LRP Toolset.
- Ex-military with experience serving on an operational military flying unit or civilian experience with an industry partner in a fast jet role.
- Experience in a high-tempo operational environment in a Fleet, Maintenance or Supply position.
- Expert level in MS Office applications
- Broad Project Management experience
- Typhoon experience highly desirable
- Thorough understanding of BAE Systems processes and procedures
- An understanding of RAF and /or RSAF engineering operating procedures.
- Understanding and application of the LCM processes.
- Maintenance of inter-team dependencies across suppliers and customer boundaries.
- Proven track record training and mentoring staff at a senior level.
- High level of interpersonal skill to co-ordinate a large number of diverse and complex activities and the ability to communicate, influence and direct the decision making process at all levels.
- The ability to act upon their own initiative within the scope of their job coupled with a conscientious approach to work and meticulous attention to detail.
EXPATRIATE EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive a competitive salary, rent free accommodation and access to free recreation facilities, all available within Company secured accommodation. In addition, a generous leave and travel allowance makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
On successfully securing a role your appointment to Saudi Arabia will initially be on single status. On commencement of employment in Saudi Arabia you will have the opportunity to apply to have your family join you in the future. A full health care scheme is provided within Saudi Arabia.
SAUDI NATIONAL EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, including a generous leave and travel allowance, a full health care scheme and access to subsidised recreational facilities
At BAE Systems, we provide some of the world’s most advanced, technology-led defence, aerospace and security solutions. We employ a skilled workforce of 89,600 people in more than 40 countries. Working with customers and local partners, we develop, engineer, manufacture, and support products and systems to deliver military capability, protect national security and people, and keep critical information and infrastructure secure.
All appointments in Saudi Arabia are subject to receipt of all necessary Government and/or Customer approvals.