Field Specialist – Wellbore Construction - #16978
Field Specialist – Wellbore Construction
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Do you enjoy working with cutting-edge energy equipment?
Join our growing team
We are leading the market in Wellbore construction. Our innovative solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our Field Services team works onsite with our customers to support the on-site operations and planning of our industry-leading products.
Partner with the best
As a Field Specialist, you will play a vital role onsite with our customers. You will carry out routine services related to Liner hanger and Wellbore construction programs. You will continually develop your knowledge and skills to deliver innovative solutions for our customers.
As a Field Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Running multiple medium to high risk applications in the Wellbore Construction Product Group.
- Running low to medium risk applications in other product groups.
- Collaborating with internal Technical Experts provide support to customers, maintain all KPI's and fulfill customer requirements
- Following and recording customer and internal HSE policies and procedures to ensure a safe and compliant environment
- Maintaining pre and post job well-Site records and communications to ensure compliance and regulations are followed
- Assisting onsite at workshop and off-site at wellsite to facilitate completion services
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree
- Have a minimum of 1 year of experience in similar role
- Previous offshore experience is preferred
- Have previous experience in liner hangers and lower completions
- Be able to demonstrate strong proficiency on hydraulics calculations is preferred
- Have thorough mechanical and application proficiency with Wellbore Construction tools in liner hangers
- Be able to work and communicate well with other
- Be able to display strong problem-solving skills
- Be able to work in a team
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
This role is working with our customer on-site in locations.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Join Us: Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.