Field Specialist - Cased Hole Completion - #16977
Field Specialist - Cased Hole Completion
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Would you like the opportunity to learn cutting-edge technology?
Join our innovating Field Services team
Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency for manufacturing new equipment for oilfield services. Our team ensures high quality, consistency and reliability for all products throughout the complete life-cycle of our manufacturing production process.
Partner with the best
As a field specialist you will run multiple applications of medium risk in the Cased Hole Completions Product Group. While providing front-line support with customers and accurately completing all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job. Completing all activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
As a Field Specialist Cased Hole Completion, you will be responsible for:
- Running multiple applications at medium risk under minimal supervision, and occasionally low risk applications in other product lines.
- Having mechanical and application proficiency with Cased Hole Completion products in at least one product line.
- Ensuring supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.
- Providing front-line support with customer and accurately completing all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
- Conducting on-the-job training for some Cased Hole Completions applications as required and handling special projects as assigned
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a technical diploma - Bachelor in Engineeringis preferred
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Cased hole completion
- Well hydraulics experience is preferred
- Have offshore experience for a minimum of 3 years
- Have experience with installations, accessories and troubleshooting for Safety Valves
- Create and update on job technical documentation such as Schematics, Running procedures, Work order templates, standard hookups drawings is preferred
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
This role is a shift based working pattern, working on a 6 week on 4 week on schedule.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Join Us: Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.