Field Service Engineer(Oil & Gas) - #25116
CLOSING DATE: 11 MARCH 2024.
NOTE: Please ONLY apply if you have sufficient experience and skills required as per job description below.
Complete MDTotco system installations, investigate product problems and maintain the systems functioning as per MDTotco standard in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Repair, service, inspection and commissioning of all MDTotco products
- Installation / Upgrade MDTotco products
- Carry out the day to day operation and maintenance and monitoring of MDTotco Equipment for best performance.
- Provide activity report on a daily basis. Depending on the type of job, different reports (service report, service tickets ...) are required
- Provides detailed report about the inventory in stores location where assigned to on a weekly, monthly basis and when requested.
- Clean, test and repair parts/systems available in stores where assigned to
- Provide clients Training on equipment operation and maintenance.
- Fast response (without crossing safety limits) to calls either from rias or the manager requests
- Workshop jobs might be requested, cleaning and arranging after work is completed is a must.
- comply with all NOV Health, Safety and Environment procedures and policies
- Ability to read instrumentation drawings and connect them correctly, laying down cables from one end to another. Ability to work alone and be a team player.
COMMUNICATION & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS :
- Internal: Service reports submitted to the direct supervisor after every call External: Reports / information and support all customers as required.
Qualification :Bachelor's degree in mechanic / electrical engineering or equivalent
- Basic Networking / ability to read basic electrical connections diagram /Instrumentation background.
- Completed classes in basic electricity and electronics, and be intensely aware of proper safety practices and procedures when dealing with and troubleshooting electrical circuits.
- Must be prepared for international travel
- Must be self-motivating individual
- Microsoft Office Skills.
- English language proficiency
- Practice with any Drilling Instrumentation system
- Must have 2 -3 Oil and Gas and field experience.
Every day, the oil and gas industry’s best minds put more than 150 years of experience to work to help our customers achieve lasting success.
We Power the Industry that Powers the World
Throughout every region in the world and across every area of drilling and production, our family of companies has provided the technical expertise, advanced equipment, and operational support necessary for success—now and in the future.
We are a global family of thousands of individuals, working as one team to create a lasting impact for ourselves, our customers, and the communities where we live and work.
Through purposeful business innovation, product creation, and service delivery, we are driven to power the industry that powers the world better.
Service Above All
This drives us to anticipate our customers’ needs and work with them to deliver the finest products and services on time and on budget
Our family of companies is supported by our global Corporate teams, providing expert knowledge from functions including Human Resources, Information Technology, Compliance, Finance, QHSE, Marketing and Legal centers of expertise. We are structured to provide guidance and service above all to all our business operations.