Field Service Engineer (Yanbu, KSA) - #17263
- A highly diverse multi-cultural team
- A health-promoting work environment
- Varied roles and responsibilities
- Various development opportunities
- Dynamic, team-oriented work environment with opportunity for advancement
- Our robust benefits package includes Medical/Maternity insurance, company paid Short & Long-Term Disability coverage, paid Vacation, paid Holidays, paid Sick Days, competitive employee benefits and more
HOERBIGER Saudi Services Company Ltd is part of the global HOERBIGER Group. We supply our customers with spare parts, repair and upgrade their compressors and engines, and find solutions to their technical problems. We provide Field Service activities all over Middle East, Africa and Central Asia.
Role: We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer who will be based in Yanbu, responsible for the executing field service activities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and participating in site interventions. Your key tasks will be:
- Execute installations, maintenance, repairs and overhauls of Reciprocating Compressors, and Waukesha Engines.
- Manage the necessary paper work and provide accurate professional reports
- Substantial travel to large sites to perform troubleshooting, disassembly, maintenance, repair and assembly of compressors and engines and respective components
- Adhere to HOERBIGER’s safety standards, Code of Conduct, and company procedures
What you should bring with you
- Experience in Rotating Equipment, Compressors, Gas Engines
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Waukesha and Ariel certifications will be an advantage
- Strong integrity standards
- Demonstrated strong Service results in similar industry environment
- Experience in project management and working with systems e.g. SAP
Locally close to the customers – globally successful: HOERBIGER is active worldwide in 43 countries on all continents. 5,948 employees at 127 locations – including 25 production plants – deliver reliable solutions for better performance, increased safety, and fewer emissions. In 2022, they generated sales of 1.267 billion euros. For renowned customers from the energy sector, the process industry, the automotive industry, the mechanical engineering industry, safety technology, and the electronics industry, performance-determining products and services from HOERBIGER make the difference. With innovations for decarbonization and energy transition, HOERBIGER is already enabling change today for a better tomorrow. As majority shareholder, the HOERBIGER Foundation preserves the 128-year-old entrepreneurial heritage and guarantees stability, independence, and a future-oriented strategy.
Job Reference: SA00004