Field Sales Executive - Dammam - #25326
Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Purpose of the Job
Responsible for achieving revenue growth through the development of new business and maintaining existing customers in line with Aramex commercial strategies.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Constantly create revenue generating channels from cross selling, upselling and new business streams.
- Ensure best sales practices to meet customer needs and expectations and capitalize on growth.
- Enhance customer loyalty by delivering customized tailored solutions.
- Ensure a healthy balance of revenue growth from organic and new business generation based on proper customer profiling.
- Ensure customers are using cost effective services channels and increase use of automation.
- Regularly reviewing customer performance and targets to ensure coming up with plans to help achieve and exceed targets set.
- Collect required customer information and documents to ensure proper customer onboarding and efficient operational handover.
- Ensure customers information are up to date utilizing CRM tools.
- Support credit collection activities.
Job Requirements (Experience and Education)
- Bachelor’s degree in business or any other related field.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- At least 2 - 4 years sales experience, preferably in transport or express shipping or freight forwarding.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong customer focus and analytical skills.