EY Riyadh Strategy and Transaction - EY Parthenon Strategy Graduate Program (Saudi Nationals Only) - #16387
At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Riyadh - EY Parthenon Strategy Graduate Program (Saudi Nationals Only)
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future, – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Are you eager to learn about how organizations operate and succeed? Are you a problem-solver and strategic thinker passionate about the business world? This graduate opportunity in EY Parthenon is for you. You will be mentored as you work with supportive and diverse project teams that will help you learn and challenge you to grow. You will be helping the teams with specific components of a project, such as analyzing a client’s data or participating in client interviews. You will work with clients to understand their unique situations and uncover insights that help them know what needs to be done. You will feel a great sense of achievement after you synthesize your overall storyboard and present the findings to your client.
EY Parthenon (EYP) is a strategy consultancy that helps clients architect strategy from every seat at the table, helping deliver it across the enterprise for long-term value.
EYP brings all EY’s capabilities to provide differentiated insights and solutions that help CEOs, business unit heads, and PE MPs answer their toughest questions and maintain or secure competitive advantage. With our strategic capabilities and deep sector insights, we lead from the front and unlock the full potential of strategy and transactions work, paving the way for major transformation programs which drive impact to EY.
Whether for smaller high-speed turnarounds or longer transformational evolutions, our highly collaborative, innovation-to-execution approach has had much success.
The breadth of the EYP service offering from strategy to execution across 3 k
Strategy: Helping clients reach their full potential by answering their most complex strategic questions via rigorous analysis and then bringing the solutions to fruition.
Corporate strategy | Purpose-led strategy and long-term value | Business model reinvention | New Market Entry Opportunities | Strategic cost evaluation | Portfolio strategy | Commercial / Vendor Due Diligence
Transaction Strategy and Execution: Helping clients integrate or separate acquired or divested assets and businesses, by providing a full range of hands-on, operationally focused support and advice across the M&A or transaction life cycle.
Merger Integration Blueprint | Synergy Assessment | Operational / IT Due Diligence | Capability Building | Transaction Tool Development | Business Carve-Out | Privatization Transformation
- Turnaround and Restructuring Strategy: Helping clients address value creation, preservation or recovery, depending on where they are on the stress pendulum by providing leadership to rapidly solve, execute and ultimately transform the outcome during urgent, critical and complex situations.
Turnaround, Operational Restructuring and Rapid Performance Improvement | PE Value Creation | Cash and Working Capital | Financial Advisory | Creditor Solutions | Insolvency | Pensions | Entity Rationalization
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in: Business, Economics, Technology or Engineering degrees
Bachelor’s degree: completed within the past 18 months of applying to the graduate program
Master’s Programs/Master’s Degree: completed within the past 18 months with no relevant work experience for more than 6 months or students who started their master’s directly after completing their bachelor’s degree.
- Available to start a full-time job
- Must be a Saudi national
- And you must also have an outstanding academic performance
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- Step 1: Apply
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please complete the online application as soon as possible. Make sure to answer all questions.
Make sure you apply early and do not forget to follow the instructions carefully and answer all the questions to ensure your application is successful.
- Step 2: Online Assessments
After we review your application, you will receive an invitation email from ‘EY Careers’ to complete the EY online assessments. Approach the tests as you would approach any new challenge. It might be tough, but you can do it!
- Step 3: On Demand Interview
Upon passing the assessments, you will receive an email invitation to complete a prerecorded video interview. You will be required to record yourself responding to behavioral based questions. Being yourself is key to passing this step of the recruitment process.
- Step 4: Attend
Once you have been shortlisted, you may be invited to attend a recruitment day or an interview. This is your opportunity to visit our office, speak with our people and ask questions about life and work at EY.
- Step 5: Receive
If you are a great fit for the opportunity, you will receive an offer to join EY and begin your career at one of the best companies to work for. It’s time to celebrate.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Join us in building a better working world.
Learn more about Life@EY by following our social media channels:
Facebook @EYMENACareers, Twitter @EY_CareersMENA, Instagram @EYCareersMENA , LinkedIn EY
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.