Enterprise Data Architect - #16354
Devoteam Middle East
We are entrepreneurs in disruptive technology, at Devoteam, we deliver innovative technology consulting for business. Digital Transformakers, we are 7,000+ professionals across EMEA dedicated to ensuring our clients win their digital battle. We improve business performance making their companies truly digital. We advise our clients and build IT infrastructure for digital, making sure people are along for the ride. Devoteam Middle East, we are the region's leading consulting firm delivering innovative Business & Technology Consulting & Solutions. Our 14 years of existence anchored in technologies that enables our clients business to flourish, accordingly our focus is to help our clients' win the digital battle, adapted to our clients’ business challenges, with a unique consideration to its impact on their systems and structures. To know more about us, please visit: www.devoteam.com
The Data Architect will be responsible for the design and implementation of the enterprise-wide data strategy, ensuring the strategy supports the current and future business needs. The role will involve collaborating with Business and IT stakeholders at all levels to ensure the enterprise data strategy and associated implementation is adding value to the business.
- Having a solid experience in Digital Transformation.
- Having DAMA and TOGAF certification preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Capturing and updating the organization current data architecture.
- Developing and updating the organization target data architecture.
- Analyzing and identifying gaps between the current and target architecture.
- Identifying the projects and initiatives related to data and contribute in building the transition plan.
- Participating and reviewing the organization IT related RFPs.
- Contribute in reviewing presentations by vendors.
- Documenting the data architecture on the EA tool.
- Ensure adherence to the best practices and standards of the enterprise architecture in the development of data architecture.
- Ensure that data architecture models, structures, designs, assessment results, and improvement requirements are communicated to relevant stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review the project outputs to ensure their alignment with the structures and designs related to data and the standards that have been established and approved by EA Office.
- Provide inputs on the quality of projects delivery (data architecture projects)
- Assessing the organization with the preparations related to DGA Digital Measurement (Qiyas.)
- Participating in EA training and awareness sessions related to data architecture.