Engineer, Production - #16338
AL ITTEFAQ STEEL PRODUCTS CO.
Date: 3 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
Major Responsibilities & Duties performed:
- Production planning in a proper manner.
- Raw materials forecasting.
- Effective cost control.
- Ensure high quality productive output, likewise, eliminate downtime.
- Supervise machine maintenance activities and any changes for improvement and coordinate closely to production supervisor and with other department such as maintenance, Quality control.
- Prepares monthly production report.
- Check the spares for all production critical Items.
- Abide and implement strict implementation of company’s rules and regulations.
- Authorities to do above job in coordination with the Production Manager.
- To understand and follow the organizational HS&E policies.
- To follow safety instructions related to his jobs.
- To report damaged PPE, unsafe machines, or equipment to concerned staff.
- To keep the provided PPEs in good and workable conditions.
- To avoid any horseplay and abuse of safety devices, equipment, and welfare facilities.
- To report any accidents, near misses or hazardous conditions to the concerned responsible.
- To attend safety training planned for him.
Having a right to say "NO" to any unsafe work.