Electronics Tech Maint 1 - #16453
Valiant Integrated Services
Date: 3 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
- The MH-60R Electronics Technician Maintenance I reports to the Site Manager.
- An Electronics Tech I's primary duties include but not limited to: Maintain the files and records to document and support the maintenance effort.
- Keep shift supervisor and/or Site Manager apprised of training devices status and any on-going logistics efforts Assist Site Manager/shift Supervisor with all logistics functions.
- Perform MSP inventories as required by Site Manager With Assistance, perform Organizational Maintenance on all site training devices in accordance devices in accordance with all applicable safety and maintenance documents.
- Operate training devices and provide Instructor/Trainee/Inspector assistance in a timely manner.
- Perform janitorial services on assigned spaces as required.
- Work any shift and weekends as specified by Contract for this site.
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- The applicant must be a US citizen, possess the ability to obtain a US Passport and must have and maintain a valid driver's license.
- A MH-60R Electronics Technician Maintenance I shall demonstrate competence through satisfactory progressive performance as an Electronics Technician.
- Minimum experience shall include two (2) years electronics maintenance or graduation from a two-year resident Electronics Technician course at an accredited technical institute or the equivalent.
- Desired an Information Assurance (IA) certification of A+ and a Security + are desired.
- Preferred experience with MH-60R simulation devices also desired.
- Applicant will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to receive and retain a minimum of a SECRET clearance for access to classified information.
- Requires mental alertness and ability to follow written and verbal instructions given in English. Physical ability to walk, stand, and/or sit for extended periods of time, and to climb two (2) flights of stairs is required.
- Must be able to lift and carry 75 pounds.
- Must present a professional appearance in demeanor and dress at all times.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Valiant Integrated Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law NOTICE: Valiant Integrated Services NEVER asks job applicants to issue any payment or service fees to Valiant or its recruiters as part of our application process. Before providing any personal information to outside parties, verify that the job you are applying for appears on our Careers site.