ELECTRICIAN ASSISTANT - #16409
King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre
Assists skilled tradesmen in performing, repairing, installing and maintaining of electrical systems, equipment, devices and other electrical accessories. Performs and completes assigned tasks in safe and timely manner. Position requires rotation on various shifts to maintain 24 -hour coverage.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
1. Prepares work areas, tools, equipment and materials required for the job. Returns tools, materials and equipment to storage areas.
2. Cleans the electrical workshop, substations, electrical rooms and work site after task completion.
3. Participates in drills and actual implementation of disaster and contingency plans as instructed.
4. Assists skilled workers with routine scheduled electrical maintenance tasks.
5. Installs electrical circuits, panel boards, switches, wirings and other accessories as per the guidance of skilled tradesmen.
6. Replaces defective lamps, switches, sockets and other electrical components.
7. Tests electrical circuits for proper function and operation with guidance from skilled electricians.
8. Follows all prescribed safety procedures.
9. Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
10. Participates in self and other's education, training and development, as applicable.
Intermediate Education with Vocational Training. Or High School Education is required.
No experience is required.
Saudi Driver's License — A driver's license from country of origin is necessary to obtain a Saudi Driver's License.