Electrical Inspector - Saudi National - #16865
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
Your new role, what's involved?
- Conduct comprehensive inspections of electrical systems and installations to ensure compliance with approved design drawings, specifications, and applicable codes.
- Verify the quality of electrical workmanship, materials, and installation techniques in line with industry standards and best practices.
- Assess and document any deviations from approved plans and recommend corrective actions.
- Prepare detailed and accurate inspection reports highlighting electrical findings, deviations, and compliance issues.
- Maintain comprehensive records of electrical inspections, including photographs and relevant documentation, to support project documentation and FIDIC compliance.
- Collaborate closely with project managers, architects, engineers, contractors, and other stakeholders to ensure effective communication and coordination of electrical inspection activities.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance on contractual compliance matters related to electrical systems.
- Enforce adherence to safety protocols and regulations specific to electrical installations on-site.
- Monitor and assess the quality of electrical work to maintain a safe working environment and ensure compliance with the contractual requirements.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Education: Bachelor's degree or diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience in electricalinspections, preferably in building construction projects.
- Saudi ID
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important – be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services.
Job Reference: WSPME03316