Electrical Engineer - #25154
Building on our past. Ready for the future
Worley is a global professional services company of energy, chemicals and resources experts headquartered in Australia.?
Right now, we’re bridging two worlds as we accelerate to more sustainable energy sources, while helping our customers provide the energy, chemicals and resources that society needs now.
We partner with our customers to deliver projects and create value over the life of their portfolio of assets. We solve complex problems by finding integrated data-centric solutions from the first stages of consulting and engineering to installation and commissioning, to the last stages of decommissioning and remediation. Join us and help drive innovation and sustainability in our projects.
- Deliver electrical engineering services that meet Worley, its customers, and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Perform electrical engineering services such as:
- identify and report changes to project scope.
- assist with the preparation of proposals, estimates, budgets, and schedules.
- provide assistance during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations, and write purchase orders.
- contribute to appropriate studies, analyses and recommend actions.
- assist with the preparation of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, data, calculations, and reports.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and technical innovations in electrical engineering.
- Communicate effectively with the electrical engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
Technical and Industry Experience
- Sound technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to Worley and its customers.
- A working knowledge of the fundamental requirements of electrical engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- A working knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory specifications.
- Competent use of electrical engineering specific software and relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Engineering experience in the same or similar industry.
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
- A recognized degree in the relevant engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Undertaking Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status.
Moving forward together
We want our people to be energized and empowered to drive sustainable impact. So, our focus is on a values-inspired culture that unlocks brilliance through belonging, connection and innovation.
We’re building a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace. Creating a space where everyone feels they belong, can be themselves, and are heard.
And we're not just talking about it; we're doing it. We're reskilling our people, leveraging transferable skills, and supporting the transition of our workforce to become experts in today's low carbon energy infrastructure and technology.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. Join us to broaden your horizons, explore diverse opportunities, and be part of delivering sustainable change.