eCommerce eRetailers Operations Specialist - #16530
Nestle Operational Services Worldwide SA
We are the Nestlé Nespresso SA Company and are proud to be one of the fastest growing operating unit of Nestlé. Our passionate, entrepreneurial-minded team has transformed Nespresso into the reference in portioned coffee and one of the world’s most trusted brands. Our growth comes from our commitment to research and development in order to pioneer and be the reference in the portioned coffee sector to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savored at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses. We guarantee quality by taking a careful, thoughtful approach in how we source our ingredients, produce and market our premium coffee products. With corporate headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso is present in over 60 countries and counts over 12,000 employees worldwide. To learn more visit www.nespresso.com.
You’re energized by challenges, creative brand-building… and great coffee?
The Nespresso story began with a simple but revolutionary idea: enable anyone to create the perfect cup of coffee – just like a skilled barista. From this beginning more than 30 years ago, the Nespresso brand concept, the Nespresso Trilogy: exceptional coffees, smart and stylish coffee machines and personalized, exclusive services, has revolutionized the way people enjoy their coffee and has evolved from pioneer to being the reference in portioned premium coffee.
Nespresso worldwide since its launch has enjoyed growth year on year. Our ambitions for coming years are sky high. Currently we are looking for E-Commerce eRetailers Operations Specialist with the mission to:
The growth of online business extends far outside of Nespresso's own websites.
Responsible of ensuring the Commercial availability of product content and features on eRetailers according to the local KA Strategy, campaigns and global product launches, as well as of facilitating platforms enhancements and developments that are aligned between Nespresso and the eRetailers' operations team.
The eCommerce eRetailers Operations Specialist will work with local Commercial & Marketing Teams in:
- Own the Day-to-day running of Nespresso in eRetailers
- Develop and maximize the performance of Nespresso digital boutiques in Marketplaces
- Concur to the overall eBusiness objective of providing best-in-class digital customer experience
Also contribute with the Commercial and Marketing teams to the development of new local Trade online initiatives.
A day in the life of a E-Commerce eRetailers Operations Specialist:
Own the Day-to-day running of Nespresso in eRetailers:
- Assist Saudi Trade Manager and eCommerce Manager in designing and executing the yearly content and commercial plan for all eRetailers, in cooperation with local and HQ eBusiness teams including campaigns integration and features implementation.
- Contribute to Define, Plan & Activate all commercial and promotional activities on eRetailers Platform, including project managment for set-up, test and final publishing tasks.
- Manage and optimize the Nespresso visibility in eRetailers by understanding eRetailer partner's merchandizing tool, shopper path to purchase and by designing the best activation scheme accordingly.
- Cooperate with the relevant teams in HQ, in the market and with local operation partners to ensure availability of the latest content (copy and visuals) & products, according to Nespresso's global and local campaigns plan.
- Support all other Saudi departments to implement their projects that have an online dimension impacting the Trade Partners website.
Develop and maximize the performance of Nespresso digital boutiques in Marketplaces:
- Setup and Manage operations on Marketplace digital boutiques
- Monitor digital KPIs with a strong focus on customer journey & behaviors.
- Monitor customer feedback on digital boutiques in marketplaces from all available sources
- Build Insights on Online Customer Journey and turn them into actions from campaign initiative and merchandising optimizations to maximize channel performance.
- Optimize digital channels backend performance with relevant stakeholders
- Monitor external, site centric and CRC indicators to report and consolidate digital KPIs (sales, brand ranking, conversion funnel, average basket, customer’s complaints, channel share…)
- Cooperate with internal stakeholders to optimize the orders' manual validation process if needed.
Concur to the overall eBusiness objective of providing best-in-class digital customer experience:
- Actively participate in Saudi sales operations and eRetailers meetings to provide inputs and recommendations on existing activity ROI and to offer insights on new relevant eRetailing opportunities .
- Participate in the roll-out of new personalized user experience features in cooperation with CRM and eBusiness team.
- Share best practice, monitor local competitive solutions and participate in the definition of tomorrow’s next generations of eCommerce and Trade solutions on Nespresso digital boutiques in Marketplaces
What will make you successful:
- Bachelor degree in MIS, eCommerce, or related disciplines
- Strong communication skills in English
- 2 years’ experience in eCommerce platforms operations management (experience with eRetailer platforms is preferred)
- Good knowledge of local eCommerce environment
- Knowledge of Omni-channel business management would be a plus
- Good analytical skills performing sales figures analysis
- Google Analytics Certification is a plus