E-Commerce Performance Marketing Specialist - #25173
Nestle Operational Services Worldwide SA
We are the Nestlé Nespresso SA Company and are proud to be one of the fastest growing operating unit of Nestlé. Our passionate, entrepreneurial-minded team has transformed Nespresso into the reference in portioned coffee and one of the world’s most trusted brands. Our growth comes from our commitment to research and development in order to pioneer and be the reference in the portioned coffee sector to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savored at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses. We guarantee quality by taking a careful, thoughtful approach in how we source our ingredients, produce and market our premium coffee products. With corporate headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso is present in over 60 countries and counts over 12,000 employees worldwide. To learn more visit www.nespresso.com.
You’re energized by challenges, creative brand-building… and great coffee?
The Nespresso story began with a simple but revolutionary idea: enable anyone to create the perfect cup of coffee – just like a skilled barista. From this beginning more than 30 years ago, the Nespresso brand concept, the Nespresso Trilogy: exceptional coffees, smart and stylish coffee machines and personalized, exclusive services, has revolutionized the way people enjoy their coffee and has evolved from pioneer to being the reference in portioned premium coffee.
Nespresso worldwide since its launch has enjoyed growth year on year. Our ambitions for coming years are sky high. Currently we are looking for E-Commerce Performance Marketing Specialist Specialist with the mission to:
Drive targeted audiences to Nespresso e-channels to increase retention and to acquire new Club members in a cost efficient way (Sales). Develop, implement, monitor and manage all online acquisition channels on a daily basis (Managing). Gather insights continuously and build reports to give stakeholders a clear view on the media channel performance and ROI's. Support Marketing to maximize brand awareness and campaign visibility in the online domain (Brand)
The Performance Marketing Specialist mission is to own the path to purchase to drive awareness, consideration and intent to buy.
A Day in the Life of an E-Commerce Performance Marketing Specialist:
Translate campaign planning, channel initiatives and business objectives into clear online acquisition strategy:
Under the umbrella of the 'Le Club' loyalty program:
- Clear view on MKT/CRM calender and eCommerce roadmap (additional channel activities, release planning and priorities)
- Aware of the business and channel objectives / KPI's
Increase quality traffic and audience on Nespresso digital touch points:
- Define performance based plan taking into account global guidelines, local needs, competitive environment and budget
- Manage day-to-day online acquisition tactics according to plan (SEM, SEO, Comparision, Retargetting, Programmatic, Custom Audiences)
- Coordinate with eCommerce Manager to insure seamless user experience from call-to-action (CTA) to landing pages and optimized conversion rate
- Coordinate and facilitate alignment with online key accounts to further optimize ePath-2-Purchase
Implement digital campaign plan to drive awareness and audience to Nespresso digital touch points:
- Execute performance based digital campaign plan taking into account global campaign guidelines, local marketing campaign design and local market opportunities.
- Close alignment with Online & Media Manager to ensure all media investments and creatives are aligned and setup for optimal performance.
- Manage creative and performance media agencies to insure proper and on-time delivery of qualitative online material (banners, videos, ad copy) and campaigns.
- Manage localization and production of all Nespresso digital performance content in close collaboration with Marketing
- Coordinate with Media and CRM team to define audience segments and selection lists to target (or exclude) Club members and prospects.
Monitor, optimize and report local digital acquisition and performance activities:
- Regularly track and optimize campaigns, based on results to reach performance objectives
- Produce regular reports to highlight performance on main metrics
- Drive CPO and CPA investment approach
- Benchmark local performances with Int’l best practise and local competitive environment
- Drive optimal cost-effective use of DMP's (Krux) and DSP (Doubleclick)
- Monitor innovative acquisition tactics developed by local competitors
What will make you successful
- Bachelor's degree in E-commerce or Digital Marketing
- 2 - 3 Years of experience in Performance Marketing, E-commerce, or Digital Marketing
- Experience in e-commerce sales funnel and traffic
- Ability to work multi-task and in a fast-paced environment, using different conversion tools and software.
- Languages (Arabic & English)
- Experience in an international environment and fluency in English are a plus.
Interesting and challenging work in an international company – a branch of worldwide and well recognized FMCG concern
Possibility to work in a dynamic team of professionals and leaders
Possibility to work with challenging projects and responsible tasks
Atmosphere full of respect, professionalism
Possibility of development & career advancement
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.