Document controller -Testing - #16767
You as a Document Controller - Testing will be part of Hitachi Energy High Voltage Business based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. You will be supporting testing team leading in execution of medium size to large and complex GIS projects by managing the testing documentation as per the IEC Standards format.
- Concluding FAT Factory acceptance test reports for all the projects successfully.
- Preparing the Pre-FAT report.
- Taking care of the Routine test reports and its comments from Quality for Traceability reports.
- Printing of resistance documents from SAP Pro using VA03 T-code.
- Checking the availability and readiness of checklist in the line.
- Preparing the pre report for ELK-3(Excel formats) to get ready before starting of the project.
- ACTAS understanding and to extract the test reports from ACTAS or MES.
- Any tools to be ordered, and follow-ups and to keep maintaining the tool list and its corresponding documents.
- Long lead items to be maintained and alert for consumables.
- Need to attend SFM meetings of what’s going across cross-functional teams.
- Following up with MES teams if automated test reports are not working via MES.
- Archiving the RTR into OneDrive for every month from the test protocol folder.
- Archiving or backing up the .brk files with regular intervals and to protect the files from file corruptions.
- Coordinating with Quality for document revision or Process stream mapping (PSM).
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- 2 years of experience with document control. Must have working experience in project execution similar projects and minimum 2 years leading and coordinating with external customers.
- Expert in SAP or xECM document storage concept.
- Good working knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel, Power point, SharePoint etc.,) and at least one type of document control systems.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English language is required.
Location Dammam, Eastern Region, Saudi Arabia
Job type Full time
Job function Production & Skilled Trades
Publication date 2023-11-16
Reference number R0035792
Share this job