Document Controller - #25002
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Document Controller to join our team! In this role you will get to work on a Mega Project that will add growth to your career
What You'll Be Doing:
- Processes one or more document types through all procedural steps in accordance with well-defined procedures and guidelines. Ensures that pre-established document control requirements (e.g., which document numbering system will be used; how many and which signatures will be required for certain approvals, etc.) are satisfactorily met throughout the duration of the project
- Receives, tracks, and monitors documents using standard document management programs to register documents, maintain databases, and produces logs, transmittals, and other reports as required. Enters data and produces reports using other standard office automation or department-specific computer applications
- Scans documents for electronic storage.
- Maintains an established data distribution system and schedule for the assigned project based upon client, project, department, and supplier requirements. Expedites review, signature approval, and release of supplier and internally produced documents.
- May perform some clerical duties such as light typing, filing, answering phones, messenger service, etc.
- Assists junior document control staff to ensure effective implementation of project-specific procedures.
- Performs other duties commensurate with functional level and responsibilities.
- Contributes as a team player who is deadline driven and works well with others.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
What Required Skills You'll Bring:
- Bachelors degree and 5+ years of relevant work experience, including 5+ years of prior document control experience .
What Desired Skills You'll Bring:
- Aconex a Must & Unifier is a Plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Assignments will require a working knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems.
- Good written and oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills, as well as a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with project personnel and management.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/None Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran