DIRECTOR OF ROOMS - #16828
Grand Hyatt Al Khobar
The Director of Rooms is part of the hotel Leadership Committee which collectively makes key strategic and operational decisions for the hotel. The Director directs and controls the activities of the Front Office, Housekeeping, Laundry, and Spa. Assures Brand Standards are being met, guests and colleagues are satisfied and opportunities or conflicts are promptly resolved. Directly supervises the Department Heads and ensures thorough communication and follow-up on any problems that guests or colleagues require support with. The Director of Rooms reports directly to the Hotel General Manager.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office.
- Highly effective communicator.
- Motivator and Mentor.
- Experience with Opera and HotSOS.
- Experience with Paycor or similar
- Minimum 2 years of work experience as Director of Rooms, or Front Office Manager in larger operation.
- Able to cultivate a diverse and inclusive work environment
- University Degree.