Director - #17013
Job Req Number: 74239
Time Type: Full Time
As Director, Human Resources, you will help build up and provide strategic leadership within the field of human resources, ensuring alignment with the organization's objectives. This includes talent acquisition, on-boarding, employee engagement, human rights adherence, employee well-being, policy compliance, payroll & time management in KSA.
- Develop HR strategies for a variety of HR matters such as Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Benefits, Health and Safety etc. that align with the organizational goals.
- Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development etc.
- Provide leadership and direction to the HR team, fostering a culture of collaboration and innovation.
- Oversee the end-to-end recruitment process, ensuring the acquisition of top-tier talent.
- Design and implement on-boarding programs to integrate new employees seamlessly into the organization. Ensure that on-boarding processes align with company culture and values.
- Develop initiatives to enhance employee engagement, satisfaction, and retention.
- Foster a positive work environment that promotes productivity and employee well-being.
- Ensure compliance with local and international labor laws and human rights standards.
- Implement policies and practices that promote diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Develop and implement programs that support employee well-being and work-life balance.
- Monitor and address issues related to workplace health and safety.
- Establish and enforce HR policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Keep abreast of changes in labor laws and update policies accordingly.
- Oversee payroll processes and collaborate with finance to ensure accuracy.
- Implement efficient time management systems to optimize workforce productivity.
Educational Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- HR certification (e.g., PHR, SPHR) is highly desirable.
- Proven experience as an HR leader, preferably in a director-level role.
- In-depth knowledge of HR principles, practices, and employment legislation.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement successful HR strategies.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.
Visit dsv.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.