Digital Experience & Ancillary - #17020
Date: 2 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
- Mapping delivery of excellent passenger experience throughout customer journey for all ancillary products at all touch points.
- Delivers new products and optimizes the existing products with high quality within the scope, on time and on-budget.
- Use latest merchandising techniques to target customers in the right time with the right content through the right distribution channel.
- Coordinates with all airline departments and product providers to ensure ancillary revenue products are optimized in terms of distribution, customer experience and revenues at all times.
Job Specific Accountabilities:
- Interacts with external providers to ensure highest standards of service delivery whilst achieving revenue and profit targets.
- Coordinates with all stakeholders to ensure the smooth operation of all ancillary products and services.
- Use CRM data, market research and any other available analysis to identify and deliver new product ideas, driving opportunities for co-brand and/or partner projects.
- Use commercial roadmap to support airline goals by developing and implementing new initiatives, services and/or products.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering/ Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Business Administration/Finance/ Marketing / Information Technology
- The Minimum accepted GPA is 2.75 out 4 / 3.75 out of 5.
Required English Level:
- Standardized Test for English Proficiency (STEP) by QIYAS with a minimum score of 72.
- The issuance date of the test MUST not exceed Three years from the application date.
- Other English Tests will not be accepted.
- The test is MANDATORY for all candidates including Out of the kingdom graduate.
- If the applicant did not take the STEP test yet, the applicant may complete his application and then update the STEP score in the job application once he has taken the test. (If the requisition is still posted on the website)
Required Attachment: (Missing any of the required attachments mentioned below will result in an elimination of the program)
- Valid Saudi National ID.
- Official Education degree showing the overall average/GPA (If obtained out of the Kingdom, you must attach the accreditation letter from Saudi Ministry of Education).
- Official Transcript.
- Standardized Test for English Proficiency (STEP) by QIYAS with the minimum score of 72.
- Training Certificates and Experience