Delay Analyst - #25180
Turner & Townsend
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects in over 112 offices in 47 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to work on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
We are looking for an experienced Delay Analyst / Claims Analyst / Forensic Planner from a Planning background to join our Riyadh office in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Reporting to the Director of Contract Services, this role will be responsible for providing clients with advice on time-related construction claims through forensic analysis of project information and data.
The successful candidate will be involved with some of the most prestigious construction & infrastructure projects currently taking place in the GCC.
With the excellent reputation Turner & Townsend has across the GCC, the successful applicant will enjoy good career stability with the prospect of excellent progression.
- Preparation of and/or defending extension of time claims, including conducting a critical path delay analysis and drafting narratives for the claim submission
- Working with the project team to identify delay events for claim submissions
- Applying industry standard delay analysis methodologies to analyse and quantify delays on construction projects
- Preparation of high-quality analytical reports clearly establishing cause and effect in relation to construction delays, and demonstrating entitlement to EoT
- Undertaking programme critiques and delay analysis critiques
- Supporting Delay Experts on construction disputes in fact-finding, detailed analysis and quantification of delays, presentation of findings and report writing
- Degree qualified
- Membership of relevant engineering or construction industry professional body is desirable, but not essential.
- Experience in project planning and controls
- 5 years Forensic Planning experience, working solely in a claims / delay / forensic analysis role
- Delay analysis and report writing skills including hands-on experience of various prospective and retrospective delay analysis methods.
- Experience in undertaking due diligence of contractor’s programmes
- Skilled in the use of Primavera P6, Microsoft Project, Asta PowerProject or other planning software
- Possess solid understanding of various delay analysis methods, the assumptions behind each, advantages & disadvantages of each, and the suitability of each method for a given circumstance.
- Familiarity with FIDIC contracts or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/
Join our social media conversations for more information about Turner & Townsend and our exciting future projects:
It is strictly against Turner & Townsend policy for candidates to pay any fee in relation to our recruitment process. No recruitment agency working with Turner & Townsend will ask candidates to pay a fee at any time.
Any unsolicited resumes/CVs submitted through our website or to Turner & Townsend personal e-mail accounts, are considered property of Turner & Townsend and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorised Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Turner & Townsend, there must be a formal written agreement in place and the agency must be invited, by the Recruitment Team, to submit candidates for review.