Database Administrator - Food and Beverage Industry - #17190
Rawaj - Human Capital Management
Date: 2 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
Leverage your abilities and join the dynamic team of a leading company specializing in the food and beverage industry in Saudi Arabia, Riyadh.
The position involves:
- Manage SQL Server databases.
- Configure and manage database servers and their associated processes.
- Monitor system's health and performance.
- Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability and security.
- Analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time.
- Provide suggestions for solutions.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes.
- Assist developers with query tuning and schema refinement.
- Provide around-the-clock support for essential production systems.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
- Have familiarity with backup processes, restoration procedures, and various recovery models.
- Have familiarity with Windows server, including Active Directory.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
We Are Looking For:
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience as a SQL Server DBA or similar role and High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of responsibility.
- Highly analytical and adept at solving complex problems.
- Works effectively as part of a team.
- Proficient in time management.
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- MCTS, MCITP, and/or MVP certifications a plus.
- Working with Oracle DB environment is a plus.
- Has experience oracle EBS and Siebel is a plus.