Data Science / Data Analysis - #17021
SAUDIA is looking for Data Scientist that possess the ability to analyze large amounts of raw information (Aviation / Non-aviation) to find patterns that will help improve SAUDIA and extract valuable business insights. This role requires high skills in analysis, math, statistics, critical thinking, problem-solving. Along with keen interest in machine learning and AI.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes.
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns.
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms.
- Combine models through ensemble modeling.
- Present information using data visualization techniques.
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges.
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering/ Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Mathematics / Statistics/ Data Science / Operation and research / Artificial Intelligence / Management Information Systems / Information Systems / Information Technology.
- The Minimum accepted GPA is 2.75 out 4 / 3.75 out of 5.
Required English Level:
- Standardized Test for English Proficiency (STEP) by QIYAS with a minimum score of 72.
- The issuance date of the test MUST not exceed Three years from the application date.
- Other English Tests will not be accepted.
- The test is MANDATORY for all candidates including Out of the kingdom graduate.
- If the applicant did not take the STEP test yet, the applicant may complete his application and then update the STEP score in the job application once he has taken the test. (If the requisition is still posted on the website)
Required Attachment: (Missing any of the required attachments mentioned below will result in an elimination of the program)
- Valid Saudi National ID.
- Official Education degree showing the overall average/GPA (If obtained out of the Kingdom, you must attach the accreditation letter from Saudi Ministry of Education).
- Official Transcript.
- Standardized Test for English Proficiency (STEP) by QIYAS with the minimum score of 72.
- Training Certificates and Experience