Customer Relations Center Team Leader - #16532
Nestle Operational Services Worldwide SA
We are the Nestlé Nespresso SA Company and are proud to be one of the fastest growing operating unit of Nestlé. Our passionate, entrepreneurial-minded team has transformed Nespresso into the reference in portioned coffee and one of the world’s most trusted brands. Our growth comes from our commitment to research and development in order to pioneer and be the reference in the portioned coffee sector to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savored at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses. We guarantee quality by taking a careful, thoughtful approach in how we source our ingredients, produce and market our premium coffee products. With corporate headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso is present in over 60 countries and counts over 12,000 employees worldwide. To learn more visit www.nespresso.com.
You’re energized by challenges, creative brand-building… and great coffee?
The Nespresso story began with a simple but revolutionary idea: enable anyone to create the perfect cup of coffee – just like a skilled barista. From this beginning more than 30 years ago, the Nespresso brand concept, the Nespresso Trilogy: exceptional coffees, smart and stylish coffee machines and personalized, exclusive services, has revolutionized the way people enjoy their coffee and has evolved from pioneer to being the reference in portioned premium coffee.
Nespresso worldwide since its launch has enjoyed growth year on year. Our ambitions for coming years are sky high. Currently we are looking for CRC Team Leader with mission to:
Manage a Coffee Specialists' team, from First and/or Second Line, to meet the ambitious business targets by coaching, motivating and challenging them. Act as the brand ambassador model for the team and as key enabler between CRC management and front line teams.
A Day in the Life of a CRC Team Leader…
- Promote and build adherence to the CRC strategy, translating objectives and operational plans into practical projects and actions for the Coffee Specialists.
- Set clear expectations about the level of performance required to deliver an outstanding customer experience and empower team members to reach them.
- Ensure a good communication with team members, encouraging feedback and improvement suggestions and promoting a pleasant work climate for the team to thrive.
- Share key learnings with team members and facilitate best practice sharing to ensure customer focus.
- Liaise with the relevant stakeholders inside and outside the CRC to tackle key areas where Coffee Specialists need support, such as training, IT evolutions, process update and continuous improvement.
- Act as a change agent, clarifying objectives and reasons behind a change, understanding the personal implications of team members involved and helping them step out of their comfort zone.
- Monitor and analyze performance, taking into consideration quality and efficiency metrics and benchmarking them with the other CRC teams.
- Identify performance gaps and implement action plans in collaboration with Second Level, Quality Manager, Workforce Manager and Unit Manager (where applicable).
- Recognize and reward good performance and support Coffee Specialists in their development plans also providing constructive feedback.
- Coach Coffee Specialists to continuously raise the performance bar in all customer scenarios (information, offer, technical, order) and in all touchpoints (phone, email, live chat, social media, etc).
- Validate and / or perform Coffee Specialists manipulations when needed (goodwill gestures, etc.).
- Escalate issues to the relevant department, ensuring a prompt resolution of all requests.
- Ensure customer data quality and relevance by tracking both the number of follow-ups per contact (at least one follow-up per transaction) and their accuracy.
- Provide inputs to take the most relevant decisions regarding structuring topics: OP preparation, recruitment, facilities management, organization and outsourcing strategy.
- Build a reliable and detailed forecast of transaction volumes and handling times.
- Carry out monthly dynamic forecasts to collaborate with Workforce to ensure staffing levels and workload requirements.
What will make you successful
- 3 years of experience in a Customer Facing and / or Sales environment.
- Languages (Arabic & English).
- Previous people management experience or coaching / training is recommended.
- Experience in change management is an advantage.
- Experience in an international environment and fluency in English are a plus.
- Interesting and challenging work in an international company – a branch of worldwide and well recognized FMCG concern
- Possibility to work in a dynamic team of professionals and leaders
- Possibility to work with challenging projects and responsible tasks
- Atmosphere full of respect, professionalism
- Possibility of development & career advancement
- If you find the challenge exciting and match up, we have great culture and will work rigid to make you feel welcome and valued from day one.
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.