CTS Sales Engineer - #25098
Atlas Industrial Equipment Co
CTS Sales EngineerFunctional area: Sales Country: Saudi Arabia City: Jeddah / Riyadh Company name: Atlas Industrial Equipment Co Date of posting: Feb 11, 2024
Passionate people create exceptional things
Did you know that the solutions we develop are a key part of most industries? Electronics, medical research, renewable energy, food production, infrastructure and many more.
We´re everywhere! Working with us means working with the latest technologies and groundbreaking, sustainable innovations. With our inclusive and caring environment, you get the support and inspiration you need to grow.
Here, your ideas are embraced, and you never stop learning. Interested in being part of our team?
Join us on our journey for a better tomorrow.
We are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious engineer to be part of a fast-growing team responsible for promoting after-sales services to the existing Atlas Copco customers.
To develop, maintain and improve current relationships with existing customers in his territory and to continue to increase the customer portfolio by prospecting and identifying new potentials and ensuring an excellent standard of after-sales service is provided.
Plan and priorities sales activities towards achieving agreed business aims, especially managing personal time and productivity.
Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities, Maintaining regular contact with all customers.
- Work on allocated leads, analyze the installed base and customers, generate proposals for Sales of CTS spare parts and service products.
- Liaise with colleagues handling field Aftermarket sales to co-ordinate activities where appropriate and ensure that sales are obtained, and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Upselling products and services, carry out Tele sales, mailer campaigns, research and generate new leads for CTS products.
- Maximize the revenue and profitability of the service business across the assigned territory by promoting sales of the compressor technique Service products to new and existing customers, in accordance with agreed business plans.
- Ensure timely collection payments from customers.
What you can expect from us?
Working in a highly motivated team.
Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop.
Culture is known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior, and integrity.
Potential to see your ideas realized and to make an impact.
New challenges and new things to learn every day
What we expect of you?
- Experience in sales or marketing industrial products is an added advantage.
- Knowledge about compressed air market or products is an added advantage.
- Good verbal and written communication skills both in English and Arabic.
Degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering from Approved institute by the Saudi Engineers Council.
- Good Interpersonal skills & Proactive
- Effective Communication Skills, Digital tools user
- Skill in solution selling and developing difficult and new markets
- Hard working person with good perseverance, Enthusiastic and aggressive
- Analyst, Structured and organized person
Jeddah / Riyadh
Last Day to Apply
Diverse by nature and inclusive by choice
Bright ideas come from all of us. The more unique perspectives we embrace, the more innovative we are. Together we build a culture where difference is valued and we share a deep sense of purpose and belonging.