Cost Specialist - #25163
Kinetic has partnered with a leading Renewables company who are hiring a Cost Specialist to be based in Dammam.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Responsible for cost management activities and improvement.
- Conduct cost periodic runs to ensure the latest cost in the system.
- Identify cost reduction opportunities by cost analysis review.
- Collaborate with supply chain teams to validate information in the system.
- Support cross-functional teams for cost evaluation, pre-qualification activities, and cost updates.
- Closely coordinate with cross-functional teams to collect and assess data for cost tools and product management.
- Prepare cost reports and presentations for senior management.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Minimum 10+ years relevant experience.
- Must have a strong cost management background.
- Strong proficiency in cost modeling techniques, financial analysis, and ERP systems.
- Good knowledge of Power BI.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Arabic is a plus.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.