Contracts Manager - #16707
Work with Us. Change the World.
At AECOM, we're delivering a better world. Whether improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water, or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive. We are the world's trusted infrastructure consulting firm, partnering with clients to solve the world’s most complex challenges and build legacies for future generations.
There has never been a better time to be at AECOM. With accelerating infrastructure investment worldwide, our services are in great demand. We invite you to bring your bold ideas and big dreams and become part of a global team of nearly 50,000 planners, designers, engineers, scientists, digital innovators, program and construction managers and other professionals delivering projects that create a positive and tangible impact around the world.
We're one global team driven by our common purpose to deliver a better world. Join us.
- Administer contracts in accordance with contract procedures and in particular seek to resolve claims within the period provided for in the relevant contracts;
- Support the Development of a procedure for confirming claimed progress payments for completed work.
- Recommend all payments or draw down against invoices for completed work, track payment progress and completion dates;
- Support the development of a system for invoicing against each contract, incorporating the required progress or lump sum payments upon completion of milestones while providing a process showing clear evidence of an invoice payment control system;
- Support the development of a system and format for consultants and contractor's routine reporting of status, control and cost for each contract;
- Request, verify and maintain as required the insurance certificates, bonds, guarantees and licenses provided by consultants and contractors;
- Provide, implement and manage an overall purchase register which records status of all purchasing activities for each item, and which illustrates the budgeted cost, actual contracted cost, progress payments and forecasted final cost.
- Support the development of a process to manage claims and back-charges.
- Manage and monitor the performance of all purchase orders and contracts;
- Manage the interface between contracts;
- Inform the Employer of any potential and actual disputes and potential cost and/or schedule impacts in a timely manner;
- Effectively resource and manage the contract close-out process based on a well-defined 'contract end', ensuring appropriate continuity and a seamless and orderly handover to the Employer’s operations upon final demobilisation;
- Manage insurance issues and claims timely, uniformly, and in accordance with contractual terms and requirements;
- Support the Employer in the resolution of warranty, claims back charge issues;
- Perform field procurement activities;
- Review variation proposals and claims from all consultants and contractors with respect to the validity of the variation proposals and claims according to the respective contract;
- Negotiate with the consultants and contractors to resolve variation proposals and claims and document the basis of settlement of the variation proposals and claims;
- Degree educated in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 10 years experience
AECOM is the world’s trusted infrastructure consulting firm, delivering professional services throughout the project lifecycle – from advisory, planning, design and engineering to program and construction management. On projects spanning transportation, buildings, water, new energy and the environment, our public- and private-sector clients trust us to solve their most complex challenges. Our teams are driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world through our unrivaled technical and digital expertise, a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion, and a commitment to environmental, social and governance priorities. AECOM is a Fortune 500 firm and its Professional Services business had revenue of $13.1 billion in fiscal year 2022. See how we are delivering sustainable legacies for generations to come at aecom.com and @AECOM.
Freedom to Grow in a World of Opportunity
You will have the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. We’re the world’s trusted global infrastructure firm, and we’re in this together – your growth and success are ours too.
Join us, and you’ll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm – access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.