Consultant xECM - #16680
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Your focus will be on the technical architecture of OpenText solutions (Content Suite Platform and Extended ECM Platform) at our customers.
- Consulting with existing and new clients with a focus on the implementation and migration of OpenText solutions (including hyperscaler and cloud implementations on containerized technology)
- Delivery, either on site or remotely, responsible for the deployment, migration activities and supporting in designing solutions with OpenText software, embedded in a great team of specialists and guided by a Technical Lead
- Troubleshooting technical problems
- Support the team in technical escalations and alignments with customers
- Work in projects for Saudi customer, occasionally as well for international customers
- Contribute to and collaborate with the project and practice team
You are great at
- Successfully completed technical studies or comparable qualification in combination with relevant professional experience
- Knowledge and experience in IT infrastructure and networks
- Willingness to continuously educate yourself on new topics and technologies.
- Time management skills to deliver assigned tasks within projects on time.
- Fluent (written and spoken) in Arabic and English is required.
- Significant business travel will be required across KSA
- Knowledge of containerization and cloud technologies are of advantage
- Knowledge around the OpenText product suite, with a focus on the OpenText Content Suite platform and the Extended ECM platform and their integrations are of advantage.
OpenText's efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please contact us at [email protected].